Marmot Women's PreCip JacketItem Number: 11021407
Price: $74.99 $99.99*
You save: $25.00 (25%)
You save: $25.00 (25%)
Free Shipping Plus Free Returns on Apparel! (See Promotion Details)
Featuring the new and improved PreCip® technology, the Women's PreCip Jacket is now better then ever. The PreCip® coating is 50% more waterproof, and 20% more breathable and has ceramic particles added for durability, waterproof reliability and better Dry Touch Comfort. With added features and durability, the Marmot® PreCip Jacket is a must-have!
- 2.5 layer protection provides a lightweight fabric with a polyurethane-based coating and a protective inner layer. Ideal for hiking and exploring when you're weight-restricted.
- PreCip® Dry Touch technology, waterproof/breathable
- Full visibility roll-up hood with integral collar
- Pack pockets
- PitZips unzip to provide body with aggressive venting
- Double storm flap over zipper with snap/velcro® closure
- DriClime® lined collar and chin guard
- PreCip® Dry Touch Technology is completely waterproof and breathable
- 100% seam-taped for full waterproofness
- Angel-Wing Movement allows full range of motion in arms so jacket doesn't ride up
- Fabric: PreCip® 100% Nylon Ripstop
- 29" center back length for medium size
- Proprietary Dual Layer Coating specially engineered
- for unlined garments.
- Microporous/Hydrophobic PU (polyurethane) Coating
- with ceramic particles adds durability and a dryer touch.
- Topcoat of Non-porous/Hydrophilic PU provides durable waterproofness and reduced condensation.
- Waterproofness: 30+ PSI 15,000mm
- Breathability: 12,000gr/m per 24 hrs
- Windproofness: O CF M
Country Of Origin: Vietnam
Rated 4.7 out of 5 by 28 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by kupo Great Rain jacket The Marmot Precip is the best rain jacket that i have ever used. Besides the awesome waterproofing in a light weight, the bright colors are fun. Super jacket for going for hiking out in the rain. November 15, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by Happy Field Tripper Stayed Dry Bought this jacket because I needed a rain jacket for an Outer Banks field trip my daughter and I were going on and rain was possible. Standing out on the sand dunes it had a steady light rain we were in for about an hour. While the jackets exterior was completely wet! I was nice and dry underneath as we headed back home. Great buy! I couldn't be more satisfies as it did what Marmot stated. May 13, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Hiking girl Love the color! Nice for walking and hiking...cut tight from waist down but overall still liked it enought to purchase...like color bright berry...fabric is light weight and breathable matches my new Asics.... April 17, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lika Great waterproof jacket! It's cute, it's functional and I'm looking forward to getting a lot of use out of it as I sit on soccer fields and get rained on ! April 16, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by CeeKaay89 nice! the best features on this for me are that it is waterproof, not just resistant, and that there are pit zips! I run a great deal and needed something easy to pack/carry but that was functional in a southern springtime downpour. This satisfies that need and with the pit zips, it breathes well. I could do without the way it sticks to my arms from the humidity but it beats being soaked in the rain especially if I am far from the car and really it's not a deal breaker. This is always in my pack, I love it. April 11, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Natureguy Very happy Wish it had zipper for attaching a winter coat under it, however it is a 5 star for me because of its durability, water-repellant ability, and light weight. April 2, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by emuindc Was a very nice coat, but very "loud" so had to return it I purchased this for a very specific reason - to do an outdoor video shoot - but it did not suit this purpose because the material was so loud and crackly I was afraid the sound would interfere with the film. However if you don't care about how loud your coat is, this would be excellent I think. March 31, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Joancv Nice Jacket Fits nice. True to size. Good price. Sporty look. Comfortable. March 4, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Jaiiii Marmot Women's PreCip Jacket Slightly thin/light so not exactly warming. However, it's fashionable and serves it's purpose of keeping me dry. January 25, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Shay Shay Very pretty but.... It is a very pretty jacket and flattering to the figure, however for me it didn't have as much room in it as I would like. I like to layer and would not have been able to do so comfortably even though I ordered an XL. I did not wear it in the rain because I will be returning it. December 17, 2013