Marmot Women's PreCip Jacket
Save $30.02 (30%)
Waterproof Breathable - All Seams Sealed
All seams taped on the inside to provide premium waterproofing
When there's a chill in the air, this level of outerwear is the right fit to keep you warm.
Featuring the new and improved PreCip® technology, the Women's PreCip Jacket is now better then ever. The PreCip® coating is 50% more waterproof, and 20% more breathable and has ceramic particles added for durability, waterproof reliability and better Dry Touch Comfort. With added features and durability, the Marmot® PreCip Jacket is a must-have!
- 2.5 layer protection provides a lightweight fabric with a polyurethane-based coating and a protective inner layer. Ideal for hiking and exploring when you're weight-restricted.
- PreCip® Dry Touch technology, waterproof/breathable
- Full visibility roll-up hood with integral collar
- Pack pockets
- PitZips unzip to provide body with aggressive venting
- Double storm flap over zipper with snap/velcro® closure
- DriClime® lined collar and chin guard
- PreCip® Dry Touch Technology is completely waterproof and breathable
- 100% seam-taped for full waterproofness
- Angel-Wing Movement allows full range of motion in arms so jacket doesn't ride up
- Fabric: PreCip® 100% Nylon Ripstop
- 29" center back length for medium size
- Proprietary Dual Layer Coating specially engineered
- for unlined garments.
- Microporous/Hydrophobic PU (polyurethane) Coating
- with ceramic particles adds durability and a dryer touch.
- Topcoat of Non-porous/Hydrophilic PU provides durable waterproofness and reduced condensation.
- Waterproofness: 30+ PSI 15,000mm
- Breathability: 12,000gr/m per 24 hrs
- Windproofness: O CF M
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 11021407
Marmot Women's PreCip Jacket 35 35
Nice jacket but it's noisy! Jacket is well made, fits nicely. Wind a water-proof as advertised. Complaint is that it makes a lot of noise as you move in it. Came close to returning. January 15, 2015
nice but noisy Nice jacket. True fit. It is loud when moving and the Cloud color is actually a pale yellow not off-white. Returned do to color. January 12, 2015
Great jacket Like the light weight but substantial feel of the jacket. Closures are secure to keep you dry. January 9, 2015
Hands Down Fantastic Purchase! Purchased this for my daughter and she LOVES it! This is a high quality made product. July 30, 2014
Great Jacket! This is a great lightweight jacket. It breathes in the warmer weather and is pretty stylish! July 30, 2014
Great jacket Great jacket , light without being flimsy. Packs in its own pocket! July 23, 2014
Not Quite Right I'm 5'6", 110 pounds. Loved everything about the fit and styling of the PreCip. However, I thought the "Cloud" color would be more like a light grey than a somewhat yellow off-white. It felt like it had no breathability which would probably be great in a downpour, but I wanted a very lightweight jacket for just an occasional rain or cool, windy days. As described by other reviewers, the fabric was a bit too noisy. I echanged the PreCip for the Boundary which was better for my purposes. July 19, 2014
Stayed Dry Bought this jacket because I needed a rain jacket for an Outer Banks field trip my daughter and I were going on and rain was possible. Standing out on the sand dunes it had a steady light rain we were in for about an hour. While the jackets exterior was completely wet! I was nice and dry underneath as we headed back home. Great buy! I couldn't be more satisfies as it did what Marmot stated. May 13, 2014
Love the color! Nice for walking and hiking...cut tight from waist down but overall still liked it enought to purchase...like color bright berry...fabric is light weight and breathable matches my new Asics.... April 17, 2014
Great waterproof jacket! It's cute, it's functional and I'm looking forward to getting a lot of use out of it as I sit on soccer fields and get rained on ! April 16, 2014