Marmot Women's PreCip Jacket
Save $30.02 (30%)
Waterproof Breathable - All Seams Sealed
All seams taped on the inside to provide premium waterproofing
When there's a chill in the air, this level of outerwear is the right fit to keep you warm.
Featuring the new and improved PreCip® technology, the Women's PreCip Jacket is now better then ever. The PreCip® coating is 50% more waterproof, and 20% more breathable and has ceramic particles added for durability, waterproof reliability and better Dry Touch Comfort. With added features and durability, the Marmot® PreCip Jacket is a must-have!
- 2.5 layer protection provides a lightweight fabric with a polyurethane-based coating and a protective inner layer. Ideal for hiking and exploring when you're weight-restricted.
- PreCip® Dry Touch technology, waterproof/breathable
- Full visibility roll-up hood with integral collar
- Pack pockets
- PitZips unzip to provide body with aggressive venting
- Double storm flap over zipper with snap/velcro® closure
- DriClime® lined collar and chin guard
- PreCip® Dry Touch Technology is completely waterproof and breathable
- 100% seam-taped for full waterproofness
- Angel-Wing Movement allows full range of motion in arms so jacket doesn't ride up
- Fabric: PreCip® 100% Nylon Ripstop
- 29" center back length for medium size
- Proprietary Dual Layer Coating specially engineered
- for unlined garments.
- Microporous/Hydrophobic PU (polyurethane) Coating
- with ceramic particles adds durability and a dryer touch.
- Topcoat of Non-porous/Hydrophilic PU provides durable waterproofness and reduced condensation.
- Waterproofness: 30+ PSI 15,000mm
- Breathability: 12,000gr/m per 24 hrs
- Windproofness: O CF M
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 11021407
Marmot Women's PreCip Jacket 38 38
Love It! Great Jacket! Super lightweight, true to size, and comfortable. Husband has one in Mens and loves it too! Can't beat this jacket for the cost! January 29, 2015
Excellent and high quality lightweight jacket for keeping precipitation out I purchased this jacket after being assured that it's the best bang-for-your-buck when it comes to waterproof shells. While I don't have a lot of experience with outdoor gear yet, I can heartily recommend this to anyone who wants to get started in the outdoors and needs to get a good jacket that keeps wind and rain out on a budget. I can't believe how effective this jacket is for how lightweight it is. It's really easy to pack and since I got it I haven't worn my heavy winter coat anywhere; I just layer this over a fleece and it keeps me warmer than my hefty peacoat. I was mainly expecting to use it for hiking, but I use it now for everyday wear as well. If you can get it on sale like I did (the retail price is just about $100), it's an even greater bargain! January 28, 2015
Handling issue I received this jacket a few days ago. When I opened the package today, the jacket smelled like it was sitting in a room full of smokers. As much as I like it, I'm afraid it's going to have to go back... January 26, 2015
Nice jacket but it's noisy! Jacket is well made, fits nicely. Wind a water-proof as advertised. Complaint is that it makes a lot of noise as you move in it. Came close to returning. January 15, 2015
nice but noisy Nice jacket. True fit. It is loud when moving and the Cloud color is actually a pale yellow not off-white. Returned do to color. January 12, 2015
Great jacket Like the light weight but substantial feel of the jacket. Closures are secure to keep you dry. January 9, 2015
Hands Down Fantastic Purchase! Purchased this for my daughter and she LOVES it! This is a high quality made product. July 30, 2014
Great Jacket! This is a great lightweight jacket. It breathes in the warmer weather and is pretty stylish! July 30, 2014
Great jacket Great jacket , light without being flimsy. Packs in its own pocket! July 23, 2014
Not Quite Right I'm 5'6", 110 pounds. Loved everything about the fit and styling of the PreCip. However, I thought the "Cloud" color would be more like a light grey than a somewhat yellow off-white. It felt like it had no breathability which would probably be great in a downpour, but I wanted a very lightweight jacket for just an occasional rain or cool, windy days. As described by other reviewers, the fabric was a bit too noisy. I echanged the PreCip for the Boundary which was better for my purposes. July 19, 2014