Tour Edge BackDraft GT+ OS-4 Putter
Accurately line up every important putt with the BackDraft GT+ OS-4 Putter. Optic Technology and oversized alignment lines simplify the alignment process and shift focus to the leading edge of the putter face. Heel-toe weighting creates a lower, deeper Center of Gravity and improves responsiveness over all areas of the face. A jumbo grip designed to minimize wrist breakdown gives the Tour Edge® BackDraft GT+ OS-4 Putter maximum performance.
Length: 33-35" Loft: 4deg; Lie: 71°
- Optic Technology increases the contrast between the putter and green, helping golfers focus on the leading edge for an accurate aim
- Weight evenly distributed through the heel and toe for a lower, deeper Center of Gravity
- Head design maximizes Moment of Inertia, translating into a square putter face throughout the stroke
- Jumbo grip design keeps wrists from breaking down, minimizing grip pressure and head rotation for a softer touch and purer putting stroke
- Red and black accent colors over a white finish for style
- Tour Edge
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 11024412
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by hacker329 love this putter came really fast and at a great price 49.99 I used it and made a 25 and 30foot put.Really light and love the extra thick grips.Nice white color. September 14, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by hacker59 Very nice putter and price Just received this putter and already made 25 and 30 foot puts.Nice and light with thick grips.Cheaper than a ghost but simlilar at a reasonable price September 5, 2014
1-2 of 2