Tour Edge Women's Pink BackDraft GT+ OS-3 Putter
Bring confidence and style to the green with the BackDraft GT+ OS-3 Putter. Optic Technology and pink alignment lines simplify the alignment process and shift focus to the leading edge of the face for accuracy. Heel-toe weighting improves responsiveness over all areas of the face by creating a lower, deeper Center of Gravity. A jumbo grip designed to minimize wrist breakdown gives the Tour Edge® BackDraft GT+ OS-3 Putter ultimate playability.
Length: 33-35" Loft: 4deg; Lie: 71°
- Optic Technology increases the contrast between the putter and green, helping golfers focus on the leading edge for an accurate aim
- Weight evenly distributed through the heel and toe for a lower, deeper Center of Gravity
- Head design maximizes Moment of Inertia, translating into a square putter face throughout the stroke
- Jumbo grip design keeps wrists from breaking down, minimizing grip pressure and head rotation for a softer touch and purer putting stroke
- Pink and black accent colors over a white finish for style
- Tour Edge
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 11024413
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Becky62 Love My New Putter! The alignment lines really have helped my putts. I don't break my wrist anymore thanks to the larger grip. I like the weight distribution. It's definitely heavier than my old traditional putter. My game on the green has improved because of this putter. June 10, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by Golf gram The putter performs The putter is heavy for women's putter. This is the reason I changed so I may have to return it August 24, 2014
1-2 of 2