Wilson Shock FX 2.0 Umpire's HelmetItem Number: 11152510
Free Shipping No Minimum Purchase!! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
Get superior head protection with the Wilson® Shock FX 2.0 Umpire Helmet. This helmet features a Dri-Lex® moisture management liner to keep you cool and dry, while the Floating Mask system absorbs up to 50% more impact than regular masks for maximum protection. Other features include removable premium leather chin and forehead pads, strategic venting for reduced weight and added comfort, and a water-resistant carry bag.
- Floating Mask system with extended cage absorbs up to 50% more impact than regular masks
- Panoramic cage design allows for maximum peripheral vision
- Steel mask construction adds strength, durability and protection
- Dri-Lex® moisture management liner
- Removable premium leather chin and forehead pads
- Strategic venting reduces weight and maximizes air flow
- Water-resistant carry bag included
- Sizing: Fits head/hat size 7" - 7-5/8"
- Manufacturer's warranty: 1 year
- Model: WTA5591
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 1-800-874-5930.
Country of Origin: China
Rated 4 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by mikemaz1 Awesome product! This is my second "Shock FX" and this one seems better than the first. Fits very well, very adjustable. Minor modifications make this model much more comfy than the first one I owned. Took a pitch off the facemask during the first game used and it took the blow well. I barely felt the impact. This is the steel mask model. I had a titanium previously. Wish you could buy replacement ear-pads for it. July 13, 2011
Rated 4 out of 5 by emsdiver Very comfortable Very comfortable to wear, easy to put on and take off. Absorbs impact extremely well. April 9, 2011
1-2 of 2