Patagonia Black Hole Duffle Bag
The Patagonia® Black Hole Duffel holds everything necessary for camping or travelling. The waterproof fabric with sewn seams protects your gear in wet conditions. The foam-padded bottom also protects gear from damage. Easily carry the duffel by the handle or the padded and adjustable shoulder straps.
- Waterproof fabric with sewn seams protects your gear in wet conditions
- Carry with handle or padded and adjustable shoulder straps
- U-Shaped lid provides easy access to the main compartment; two secure, zippered internal mesh pockets
- Zippered exterior pocket
- Two haul handles and four-corner mounted webbing daisy chains for hauling and tying down big loads
- Bottom padded with foam to protect contents
- Fabric: Body and Base 14.7 oz 1,200-denier polyester with TPU film laminate
- Durable water repellent finish
- Weight: 2 lbs. 2 oz.
- Weight: 2lbs. 10 oz.
- Weight: 3 lbs.
Country of Origin: PhilippinesWeb ID: 11164975
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by SSGToj love it I love this bag , its roomie, you can carry it as a backpack and the material is nice! great buy, money well spent. November 21, 2011
Rated 5 out of 5 by pb Fantastic Bag I just took this bag on a two week trip to Costa Rica during the rainy season and it was perfect. Easy and pain free to carry it shed the rain and stored all my clothes on the way there and was big enough to fit all my souvenirs on the way back. I would definitely recommend this bag. June 20, 2011
1-2 of 2