Gerber Bear Grylls Folding Sheath KnifeItem Number: 11193562
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $49! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
Based on the Bear Grylls Ultimate Knife, the Gerber ® Bear Grylls Folding Sheath Knife helps you channel a few of Bear's survival instincts in a compact and foldable package. With its serrated high carbon steel drop blade ideal for cutting rope, dual-sided thumb stud for one-hand opening, and a comfortable textured rubber handle for superior grip and hold, you can be ready for any type of situation.
For people who want a serious blade that fits neatly into a sheath or on a belt for discrete storage, this knife is the one for you.
- 1/2 serrated high carbon stainless steel drop point blade is ideal for edge retention and cutting rope
- Dual-Sided Thumb Stud: For easy single-hand opening
- Ergonomic Textured Rubber Grip: Maximizes comfort and reduces slippage
- Lock Back: Locks blade securely in place and maximizes safety during closing
- Nylon sheath: Lightweight, military-grade, mildew-resistant sheath allows for horizontal or vertical carry
- Priorities of Survival: Pocket guide contains Bear's survival essentials
- Overall Length: 8.5"
- Closed Length: 4.9"
- Blade Length: 3.6"
- Weight (with sheath): 5.3 oz.
- Weight (no sheath): 4.3 oz.
BEAR GRYLLS DESIGN NOTES:
- "A serious blade, yet compact and foldable to be tucked out of the way."
- "The heavy duty stainless steel serrated edge blade is perfect for the wild."
- "A super grippy handle ensures a sure grip."
Country Of Origin: China