Everlast Protex2 Evergel Training Gloves
- Buy a Set of Everlast Boxing Gloves, Get Free Hand Wraps!! Online Only!! Must add Both Items to Cart, Click Details.
Stay protected in the ring with the Everlast® Protex2 Evergel Training Gloves. State of the art EverGel technology dissipates impact energy and protects knuckles during training. Protex2 construction features a dual-collar support panel for wrist stabilization and comfort through the hardest of hits. This glove features the latest technologies for superior comfort, durability, and safety.
- EverGel state of the art gel material dissipates impact energy and protects knuckles during training
- EverCool full mesh palm ensures breathable comfort
- EverDri anti-microbial and moisture absorbing lining to retain freshness and fights bacterial growth
- Protex2 features a dual-collar support panel for superior wrist protection and comfort
- C3 Foam Technology creates increased cushioning, support, and force dispersion
- Premium synthetic leather along with excellent glove construction provides long lasting durability and functionality
- Thumblok technology gives complete hand protection by keeping your thumb and knuckle correctly placed and secure in glove
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 11218525
Rated 4.8 out of 5 by 24 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by THE KID_214 Excellent Gloves from Everlast!! Not very fond of Everlast gloves but I bought these to try them out and thet were great! Lightweight, well padded and just look great. Feel just right when on the heavy bag June 13, 2012
Rated 4 out of 5 by JonnyP Great gloves I'm not much of a boxer, but wanted something nice and something that would last. These gloves are great. These gloves are tight around the wrist and keeps everything locked as you're punching. The mesh is fantastic to keep your hands cool while training and helps them dry out after you're done. These are the best gloves I've gotten for cross training yet and I plan on having them for awhile. April 9, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sherrod B. Great Gloves I train with these about four times a week. They offer great wrist support and shock absorption. They also wick away moisture well. I would recommend these gloves to anyone serious about training. February 25, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by Fight Fit Gotta love a good glove I use these gloves all the time and I love them! Im currently training in Mixed Martial Arts and they really help out my striking. To anyone out there who is a boxer, in MMA, or just wants a good glove to work out with, I highly recommend this item. May 22, 2011