Rainbow Women's Leather 301 Flip Flops
Hand-crafted for dependable durability and comfort, take the Rainbow® Women's Leather 301 flip flops with you to the beach or boardwalk. A wide, genuine leather upper strap ensures timeless style and a roomy fit, while extra arch cushioning on the single layer sole maximizes support for lasting comfort. A non-slip outsole grips a wide range of surfaces for ultimate traction in the Leather 301 flip flops.
- Genuine leather upper maximizes durability and adds style
- Wide strap for extra roominess
- Arch support adds cushioning for comfort
- Single layer sole provides endless support
- Non-slip outsole grips a wide range of surfaces for reliable traction
- Backed by the Rainbow® guarantee
- Style: 301ALTSW-EXP
- Small = Shoe Size: 5.5 - 6.5
- Medium = Shoe Size: 6.5 - 7.5
- Large = Shoe Size: 7.5 - 8.5
- X Large = Shoe Size: 8.5 - 9.5
- L10 = Shoe Size: 10
- L11 = Shoe Size: 11
- All L10 and L11 sandals will be significantly wider than standard Ladies Small - Ladies X Large sizes. Not only is there the additional length, 1/2" each size, but considerable width as well.
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 11253423
Rated 4.8 out of 5 by 5 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by fashionista absolutely love these sandals! These are the best sandals! Once they are broken in they are very comfortable. I have my whole family wearing them :) April 4, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by KathyB Great shoe Like a rainbow good quality, great price. Will shop here again. December 17, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mere This product is worth what we paid. Great for a birthday purchase. I personally would not pay this much for myself but my daughter loves Rainbow flip-flops. July 23, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by robbzz5 great pair of sandals This product already has an awesome reputation and the store just made my purchase convenient because I was able to order the color and size I wanted. And because it was a gift, the reliable shipping ensured the gift made it on time July 13, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by Alli Durable flipflops Took some time to break them in but after that they were very comfortable shoes and much better support than regular flipflops. June 26, 2012
1-5 of 5