Pow'r Wrap Youth Bat Weight
Step up your game with the Pow'r Wrap® Bat Weight, built specifically for Youth Baseball. A great warm-up weight approved for on-deck use by the ASA, USSSA, and NSA, the Youth Pow'r Wrap Bat Weight is legal for high school and collegiate use. This effective warm-up weight will help you increase bat power and speed at the plate. Great for off-season training and easily fits in any equipment bag. Can be used in softball or baseball.
- Youth bat weight for practice, pre-game warm-up and while on deck
- Approved for on-deck use by ASA (including college leagues), USSSA, and NSA
- Super durable recycled polycarbonate plastic construction
- Easily fits in any equipment bag
- Legal for high school and collegiate use
- Fits 2-1/4" diameter standard youth bats
- For use in baseball or softball
- Weight: 16 oz.
- Made in the USA
- Model: BW2-C
- Pow'r Wrap
Country of Origin: United StatesWeb ID: 11257720
Rated 4.3 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by tony Excellent product the whole team using it! Good Quality bat weight for my Bronco's team. Kids always ask for it. Fits the 2 1/4 barrel bats great. Also bought the White weight for the big barrel bats. Good stuff. November 3, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by tbera03 bat weight was a good product and what he wanted everybody has been asking where did we get it. Shipping was fast May 5, 2013
Rated 3 out of 5 by Jacrispy I am I half way I got a new Easton S2 and I used this weight for 7 months and after my season was over I noticed the handle on my bat broke. I would swim a wood bat or heavier bat in the on deck circle, the problem is that it sticks to your bat and you have to pound the handle on concrete to get it off. August 14, 2015
1-3 of 3