Spyder Women's Breakout Down Jacket
Waterproof Breathable - Critical Seams Sealed
Taped seams for extra protection in key areas
As the temperature drops, seal in the heat and lock out the cold with a warmer selection.
If you're active in outdoor adventures, then this is your lift ticket to a better way to play all winter long.
Head out west for conditions like no other in the Spyder® Breakout Down Jacket. This 360 degree stretch nylon twill jacket has 600-fill power down insulation and Spylon™ DWR finish to wick away sweat, water and moisture away from the body. The adjustable and stretch cuffs pair with the snow skirt to help block out the cold and snow so that you can stay warm and keep on skiing in Spyder®.
- Down full zip jacket
- 10K/10K waterproof and breathable laminate
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- AUROLITE™ iridescent center front, hand and chest pocket zippers
- Underarm ventilation system
- Brushed microfiber inner collar
- Powder skirt with stretch panel to block out the snow
- Snap back feature secures powder skirt
- Velcro® adjustable cuffs and interior stretch cuffs with thumb holes for a secure fit
- Data card pocket with chamois inside
- Internal goggle and zippered pocket for small storage
- Spylon+™ DWR finish wicks away moisture and water
- Fabric Content: Body: 360 degree stretch nylon twill with Xt.L™ and Spylon+™ DWR; Insulation: 600 fill power down
- Style: 564212
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 112863106