SKINS Men's A400 Half Compression Tights
The SKINS Men's A400 Half Compression Tight are specifically designed to keep you performing at your best. Featuring dynamic gradient compression, this tight delivers improved power with biomechanically placed Memory MX fabric around the knee, ITB band and TFL muscle group. This constant compression gives you unrestricted movement while helping to avoid muscle damage caused during intense, prolonged activity.
- Wear during activity or after to reduce post-exercise muscle soreness and improve performance
- World's first dynamic gradient compression delivers more oxygen-filled blood to active muscles to increase endurance, power, and efficiency
- Dynamic gradient compression boosts blood flow to deliver oxygen to active muscles
- Biomechanically placed Memory MX fabric around the knee, ITB band and TFL muscle groups pin point key muscle groups to avoid muscle damage
- Hem gripper around the waist and taped bonded sleeves ensure maximum comfort
- Microfiber construction wicks moisture away from body and regulates temperature
- Permanent antibacterial and antimicrobial fabric
- UPF 50+ UV protection
- Warp-knit construction offers superior compression and durability
- 76% nylon microfiber, 24% spandex
- Care: Hand wash separately with mild soap in cold water. Do not bleach, tumble dry, iron or dry clean.
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 11287700
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by lafew1 Major improvement compared to to Under Armour I tried the A400 and have stuck with it ever since. It's a bit pricy, and you may be able to find it elsewhere for less, but it is a significant improvement over Under Armour, which has a significant competitor in Skins. The only challenge is that some may feel uncomfortable with the price point. These things last. October 24, 2014
1-1 of 1