Softspikes Black Widow Q-Fit Golf Spikes - 18 packItem Number: 11315278
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $49! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
The Softspikes® Black Widow Q-Fit Golf Spikes feature Dynamic Cleat Technology (DCT) that offers exceptional grip, and allows the cleat to flex on putting surfaces for unmatched green friendliness. By providing best-in-class traction and comfort for golfers, you can replace your spikes with some of the most popular cleats on Tour that also are compatible with a variety of shoes and brands to give you versatility on the course.
- Dynamic Cleat Technology (DCT)
- DCT gives Black Widow exceptional grip, and allows the cleat to flex on putting surfaces for unmatched green friendliness, while also providing best-in-class traction and comfort for golfers.
- Black Widow remains the #1 selling cleat in the World
- One of the most popular cleats on the PGA TOUR
- Q-Fit Insert System is quick and easy
- Q-Fit is easily distinguished because of its non-traditional triangle base.
The Q-Fit Insert System fits the following shoes:
- DexterGolf: all styles after 2004
- Hi-Tec Golf: all styles after 2005
- Snake Eyes®: Various styles
- Etonic®: all styles 2000-2002
- Nike®: all styles after 2002
- Puma® styles before 2010
- New Balance®: all styles
Country of Origin: Mexico
Rated 4.4 out of 5 by 5 reviewers.
Rated 2 out of 5 by joepro the box looks professional The product goes on easily but wears out too quickly. July 11, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by rascalgorilla the softspikes The softspike for golf are Excellent and cool .use them for special olympics golf June 19, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by New Golfer Replacements for Nike Shoes I only received 16 since the label itself was not marked as to how many came in a pack. Luckily I only needed 16. Other than that they work as needed and provided great grip on the course. April 17, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by JBR Spikes Great grip and feel August 21, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jr Great product They fit right in my Nike shoes, lots of grip May 14, 2012
1-5 of 5