Jugs Small-Ball Bucket - 4 Dozen
The Jugs® Small-Ball™ Bucket of 48 small polyurethane balls is a great tool for improving your hitting skills and holding a more efficient batting practice. These 5" small practice balls improve hand-eye coordination, tracking and concentration by teaching the fundamentals of the game without the fear factor of a heavier, larger ball. Increase your mental concentration and develop a quick bat with the Jugs® Small-Ball™ Bucket.
- Size: 5"
- Weight: 5 oz.
- Includes 48 polyurethane foam balls and plastic carrying bucket
- Small-Balls® help the hitter improve depth perception by keeping the head still and eyes level
- Helps develop hand-eye coordination and a quick bat
- Teaches the hitter to track the ball from release point to impact zone
- Increases the hitter's mental concentration
- Teaches the fundamentals of hitting while removing the fear factor
- Model: B5135
- Small-Balls™ are not recommended for children under 3 as they may pose a choking hazard
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 11315316
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5 by CoachJ37 This product is a good coaching tool I am happy with this product, the balls are small enough to make the kids concentrate at batting practice, and heavy enough not to be blown to much in the wind. April 5, 2013
1-1 of 1