SKINS Unisex Travel and Recovery Long Compression TightsItem Number: 11338592
Free Shipping Plus Free Returns on Apparel! (See Promotion Details)
The SKINS Unisex Travel and Recovery Long Tights are specifically designed for the support of muscles during non-athletic activities. Wear after your workout, during a long flight or while in bed to reduce muscle soreness and swelling caused by dehydration or lactic-acid build-up. Whether you put them on under regular clothes or wear them as is, you are sure to get the comfort and support you need during recovery.
- Recovery style compression tights designed to be worn after workouts
- Passive compression delivers more oxygen-rich blood to your resting muscles
- Reduces delayed onset of muscle soreness and accelerates recovery time
- Try while traveling and increase circulation to reduce swelling and dehydration on long flights
- Microfiber construction for superior wicking and temperature regulation
- Permanent antibacterial and antimicrobial fabric
- UPF 50+ UV protection
- Warp-knit construction offers superior compression and durability
- 76% nylon microfiber, 24% spandex
- Care: Hand wash separately with mild soap in cold water. Do not bleach, tumble dry, iron or dry clean.
Country of Origin: United States
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by rt23 Love these! It's great that these come on xxll. They are perfect for after training. April 23, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by Scubasteve great product I have found this to be a great product but very pricey, maybe double what comparable other products cost March 24, 2013
1-2 of 2