SKINS Women's Snow Long Tights
It's early. There's been a fresh dump of powder and you're virtually alone on the slopes. Better still - your muscles are feeling great since you wore yourSKINS Women's Snow Long Tights yesterday. Life's good.
Thanks to SKINS Women's Snow Long Tights, you can hit the ski-fields day after day, with the confidence that your muscles are completely supported. SKINS Gradient Compression Technology delivers specific and focused control to muscles that need it. Plus, thanks to in-built antibacterial and antimicrobial features, your SKINS stay fresh and comfortable all day long.
- Turbo charge your legs. Increased delivery of oxygen-rich blood gives you increased speed, power and endurance, while reducing the buildup of lactic acid run after run
- Stay protected. Permanent antimicrobial treatment, microfiber moisture wicking, and UPF 50+ sun protection help you stay dry and comfortable, dry, and performing at peak temperature in any conditions
- Microfiber construction for superior wicking and temperature regulation
- Permanent antibacterial and antimicrobial fabric
- UPF 50+ UV Protection
- Warp-knit construction offers superior compression and durability
- 76% Nylon Microfiber, 24% Spandex
- Care Instructions: Hand wash separately with mild soap in cold water. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 11338595