SKINS Men's A400 Long Compression Tights
Peak performance is attained with the help of the SKINS Men's A400 Long Compression Tights. Featuring dynamic gradient compression, this tight delivers improved power with biomechanically placed Memory MX fabric around the knee, ITB band and TFL muscle group. This constant compression gives you unrestricted movement while helping to avoid muscle damage caused during intense, prolonged activity.
- Wear during activity or after to reduce post-exercise muscle soreness and improve performance
- World's first dynamic gradient compression delivers more oxygen-filled blood to active muscles to increase endurance, power, and efficiency
- Dynamic gradient compression boosts blood flow to deliver oxygen to active muscles
- Biomechanically placed Memory MX fabric around the knee, ITB band and TFL muscle groups pin point key muscle groups to avoid muscle damage
- Hem gripper around the waist and taped bonded sleeves ensure maximum comfort
- Microfiber construction wicks moisture away from body and regulates temperature
- Permanent antibacterial and antimicrobial fabric
- UPF 50+ protection
- Warp-knit construction offers superior compression and durability
- 76% nylon microfiber, 24% spandex
- Care: Hand wash separately with mild soap in cold water. Do not bleach, tumble dry, iron or dry clean.
Country of Origin: Sierra LeoneWeb ID: 11338607
Rated 3.3 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Billy the Kid Unfair Advantage I'm Australian and when playing rugby at school, (which is like football to us- almost a religion) EVERY PLAYER WILL BE WEARING SKINS. It's considered a disadvantage if you haven't got them on your legs. One of our coaches even did an experiment and he saw that we performed about 15-25% better on average (over a squad of about 20) with the skins on. Only time when we're not going to wear them- when it's blazing hot, as it gets in Australia, pool sessions. Every other footy game and training, it's "Boots- check, mouthguard- check, skins- check. Let's go" So, my advice is that you go and get some. May 10, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by Brett Helps with recovery, fights fatigue At my age I'm always looking for a little edge. I use these a couple times a week at Crossfit, mainly when doing higher reps of squatting movements and recovering when legs are already sore. Not a miracle cure but the little bit they help is well worth it in the long run. Drink lots of water, I think these things force fluids out of your legs, that's a good thing. Comfortable enough to forget your wearing them, even for hours. Take your time putting them on and taking them off. They are a little warm when dry, wicking action when wet will cool the skin, even under heavy work pants. June 12, 2012
Rated 1 out of 5 by Jim the runner Too much whiz and not enough bang" Too much whiz and not enough bang" April 18, 2012
1-3 of 3