GolfBuddy World GPSItem Number: 11390516
Price: $199.99 $299.99*
You save: $100.00 (33%)
You save: $100.00 (33%)
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $25! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
Gain confidence on the course with the GolfBuddy® World GPS. Featuring a 40,000 course storage capability, customization technology, statistics analysis, and a digital scorecard, you'll have it all packed into a portable water and shock resistant case. With its unique preloaded course and hole recognition feature, the GolfBuddy will automatically know the course you are playing and the hole you are on, giving you an upper hand.
- 40,000 Course Storage Capability
- Courses from Across the World Pre-Loaded
- High-Resolution Color, Outdoor Visible, Full-Function Touch Screen
- Full Layout Mode
- Ability to switch back-and-forth from standard numbers readings to layout mode
- Vibrant, yet simple to use user interface
- Zoom in and zoom out functions
- Automatic course and hole recognition
- Measuring point moves as golfer does throughout course
- Ability to measure to and from any point on the hole
- Multiple languages
- Shock and water resistant case design
- 50 channel satellite reception
- Distance measuring module
- Customizable targets
- Pin placement / movement functionality
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery (included)
- Swivel holster (included)
- The GolfBuddy will help you gain confidence by knowing exactly how far and where to go. With its unmatched 50 channel reception, anywhere you are on the world the GolfBuddy World receives robust and power GPS satellite signals. Our worldwide course library features courses that are professionally verified to accuracy and precision for our game.
- The GolfBuddy's large, vibrant, and easy to read touch screen gives you the accurate readings distance to greens, bunkers, lakes, lay-up points, hazards, and other points throughout the course.
- With its unique automatic course and hole recognition feature, the GolfBuddy will automatically know which course you are playing and which hole you are on. There is no need for aiming or manual operation to obtain distance information to the green when using the GolfBuddy. Courses from around the world are preloaded with no annual or activation fees. The GolfBuddy is a true GPS unit... Just turn it on and play!
- The GolfBuddy World features 40,000 course storage capability, target customization technology, statistics analysis module, and a digital scorecard all packed in a water and shock resistant case. The GolfBuddy is a full feature rangefinder, making it the most powerful GPS device on the market today.
- Golf Buddy
Country Of Origin: China
Rated 3.7 out of 5 by 41 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by easy Very good Product For the money it is one of the best out there now, no hidden subscriptions July 18, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by GolfSD1961 Not worth the money Purchased this unit last year. Worked well at first. Clip broke after fourth time out. Battery barely lasts for a round. Very disappointed considering the price. April 29, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by bigdog Piece of Junk Recieved this product for christmas in Cincinnati and didn't get to use it until late April and it did not work and it's past the 90 days for return!!!! April 20, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by golfer poor visibility very difficult to see in sunlight and glass cracked on unit.$90 to replace it.Not even close to skycaddie.Dont waste your money like I did.world platinum is there top of the line and I think it is junk August 8, 2012
Rated 1 out of 5 by B Lane GB World Used my Golf Buddy for four months and it just stopped working. Customer service is from India and not very helpful. I wouldn't suggest purchasing the product. July 18, 2012
Rated 1 out of 5 by Titleist Forever LCD Display Went Partially Dark After less than 7 months of use, the LCD display stopped working. I paid to return the unit for evaluation, and was told by GB that I broke the LCD. They wanted $105 to receive a refurbished unit or $190 + shipping for a new replacement unit. I have no idea what caused the LCD to fail. The LCD had no marks or damage to the exterior. I keep the unit in the front compartment of my cart, and have no other items in the compartment. I will be replacing it with a Garmin....they make durable GPS units for hunting, hiking, etc. June 3, 2012
Rated 1 out of 5 by Ricardo Poor Quality/Durability After a little over 6 months of use, the LCD of my GB World partially blacked-out. It worked fine on the previous hole. Between shots, the unit was in my cart, laying on a leather pouch, and it just did not work. Customer service said I somehow hit the screen and broke it. The screen had no physical sign of damage. After paying to send the unit back, the only option they gave me was to buy another unit from them for [$] + shipping. THIS UNIT IS MUCH TOO FRAGILE. I'm going to try Garmin. May 29, 2012
Rated 4 out of 5 by KK Works well. Bought the Golf Buddy World because it didn't have to be downloaded with info like Sky Caddie. Three weeks later I still don't know how to move the flagstick to different parts of the green on the screen. Otherwise it works well. May 28, 2012
Rated 1 out of 5 by Willy Could not connect to computer I did not use it!! Tried on 3 different computers to connect and update. Could not connect even with customer support. It was always a problem with my computer. I will take it back for a refund. May 17, 2012
Rated 2 out of 5 by Bogey Man Poor Quality Bought unit to replace my skycaddie SG4 which served me well for years. The Golf Buddy is a nice unit very easy to use no downloading courses, just go to course and turn on and you are ready to go. Now the negatives, very hard to see in sunlight, touchscreen to hard to pick your target accurately even when using a tee to touch the screen. I have had my unit approx. 9 months, after about 6 months I was trying to measure a drive, while pressing new mark on touchscreen it would not respond so I pushed a little harder and the glass under the outer screen cracked. After I finished my round I tried to shut my unit down it would not respond I pressed a little harder the cracked glass totally shattered and it would not shut off. It now looks like a killidescope. Everybody who sees my unit asks if I hit it with a hammer because of all the pieces of glass floating around the screen. But the good news is the unit still gives me the yardage and green viewbut it will not shut down so I have to wait for the battery to completely discharge and then recharge it. Needless to say I advise everybody not to buy a golf buddy April 25, 2012