Minn Kota Freshwater Engine Mount Trolling MotorsItem Number: 11394116
Price: $669.99 to $1099.99
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $49! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
Here comes the next wave of trolling performance. Quiet and powerful, the Minn Kota® Freshwater Engine Mount Trolling Motor delivers precision boat positioning and infinite speed control for ideal bait presentations. It mounts on the cavitation plate of your outboard or I/O lower unit. No stowing or deploying is required. The motor is completely out of sight so it keeps decks clear and recreational boats from looking like a fishing boat.
- Will not interfere with boat or motor performance
- Mounts on cavitation plate of your outboard or I/O lower unit
- No stowing or deploying required
- Motor is completely out of sight and will keep decks clear and recreational boats from looking like a fishing boat
- Once on plane, the EM rides completely out of the water
- Will not interfere with the normal performance of your outboard or I/O motor
- Remote Speed Control
- Remote can be mounted or handheld.
- Remote offers infinitely variable speed control in forward and reverse and features neutral (off) detent position
- Steer using the boat steering wheel or outboard tiller
- Sealed Electronics
- EM electronics are housed in a fully waterproof control module mounted below the deck of the boat
- All electronics are sealed in marine-grade polyurethane to provide corrosion-proof protection
- The extruded aluminum housing features specially designed fins that dissipate heat to keep things cool under high rpm use
- Maximizer gives up to five times longer run time on a single charge
- Eliminates wasted energy and conserves battery power for more time on the water
- Weedless Wedge 2 Prop is exclusive to Minn Kota
- Propeller is swept-back and flared blades to wedge weeds away
- Pass through the thick stuff at any speed without battery-draining, chopping, and hacking
- Engine Mount Guide
- Captivation plate to waterline 13" (minimum)
- Optional operating mode is with engine trimmed all the way down
- Minn Kota
- Max Thrust: 55 lbs.
- Volts: 12
- Max Thrust: 80 lbs.
- Volts: 24
- Max Thrust: 101 lbs.
- Volts: 36
Country Of Origin: Imported