Marmot Colfax 2-Person Tent
Whether you're seeking shelter from the storm, shade from the sun or just need a place to slumber, the Marmot® Colfax Tent keeps you covered. From the large vestibule area to the super-sized double door and ample interior space, this tent comfortably sleeps and entertains four people. The poly-taffeta construction of this cabin style tent boasts lasting durability, and keeps you protected when weather strikes.
- Sleeps two people
- Cabin design
- Great for camping
- Versatile design morphs tent shelter into sun shade
- One super-sized double door, plus rear access door, for ample room to enter and exit
- Detachable vestibule
- Three windows with zipper closure for increased airflow or privacy
- Head Zone technology with pre-bends for creating vertical walls
- Head Zone construction maximizes liveable space
- Easy Pitch technology includes color coded clips and poles for easy set-up and organized take-down
- Strategically placed clips allow a larger interior living space
- Jingle-free nylon zipper pulls
- HD Velocity 7000 Series poles
- Three 9mm aluminum poles
- Catenary cut floor with taped seams
- Fly sheet with taped seams
- Lamp Shade sleeve holds headlamp to light the tent's interior
- Interior pockets for stashing small gear and accessories
- Materials: body- 40D 100% polyester with No-See-Um mesh /68D polyester taffeta, fly- 68D polyester embossed taffeta
- Removable fly keeps tent dry when weather strikes
- Taped seams provides ample coverage and protection
- Includes footprint
- Colfax Porch adds even more space; Porch not included with tent
- Style: 27840
- Dimensions: 46" x 56" x 89"
- Floor area: 34.5 sq. ft.
- Vestibule area: 9.3 sq. ft.
- Minimum weight: 5 lbs., 8 oz. (weight includes poles, body and fly)
- Maximum weight: 5 lbs., 14 oz.
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 114079566