Marmot Women's Angel Fire 25° Sleeping Bag
Keep warm in the wilderness when you slumber in the Marmot® Women's Angel Fire Sleeping Bag. Built specifically for women, this 25° bag boasts strategically-placed insulation for superior warmth, plus a foot box and ground-level side seams for warm comfort all night long. You're sure to love the down fill construction, complete with a down-fill collar and Down Defender to keep you warm and dry during your next sleep out!
- Temperature rating: 25°F/-4°C
- EN T-comfort: 21.6°F
- EN T-limit: 9.1°F
- EN T-extreme: -26.1°F
- Women-specific design provides more insulation in key areas
- Bag shape: mummy
- Certified 650+ Fill Power Duck Down LI>
- Down Defender provides water resistant protection to keep you dry in wet conditions
- Outer shell: 30D 100% nylon ripstop/30D 100% nylon DWR
- Liner material: 30D 100% nylon
- DWR- durable, water repellant finish for dry warmth in wet conditions
- Bag loft: 5
- Wrap-around construction plus foot box to keep the heat in and the cold out
- Ground-level side seams
- Down-fill collar with easy access cord for locking in the heat
- Snagless draft tube for easy zip/unzip
- Nautilus multi-baffle hood with drawcord
- Stretch tricot baffles
- Stash pocket for essentials
- Two-way YKK zipper sliders for custom ventilation and easy in/out
- Two hang loops
- Storage stuff sack included
- Style: 23420
- Total weight: 2 lbs., 8 oz.
- Fill weight: 23.5 oz.
- Max. user height: 6'0"
- Interior length: 78"
- Shoulder girth: 56"
- Hip girth: 56"
- Foot box: 37"
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 114185996