Thule Hull-A-Port Pro Kayak Carrier
The Thule® Hull-A-Port Pro Kayak Carrier can take your adventures with you anywhere. You can load and unload your kayak easily to any destination your car will travel to. The quick on and off hardware ensures fast installation and removal on your vehicle.This premium vertical carrier combines maximum strength and protection with greater versatility by folding down when not in use.
- Folds down when not used for increased overhead clearance and improved fuel economy
- Wide mouth J-profile offers easier loading and unloading
- Steel design with adjustable padding for carrying strength and kayak protection
- Quick on/off hardware ensures fast installation and removal
- Optimally sized J-style carrier leaves roof space for other Thule accessories
- AllSurface™ rust-resistant coating and hardware for longer product life
- Carries 1 kayak and requires 1 person to load and unload
- 1 to 4 carriers per vehicle
- Includes all straps to transport 1 kayak
- Accommodates kayaks up to 34" wide and 75 lbs.
- Fits Thule rack systems, round bars and most factory racks
- Primary watercraft: Kayak
Country of Origin: United StatesWeb ID: 11419311
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Bmac Easy to install and fits most rail systems This system installs in minutes and folds down when not in use. Good, solid and safe system. It is a little pricey but in the end worth the cost due to ease of use. The only concern; if you've never used or installed one before, don't count on a Dicks associate to be much help....ask for the manager if you need something. September 1, 2014
1-1 of 1