Shimano Triton Level Wind Conventional Reel
The Shimano ® Triton Level Wind Conventional Reel has the features you're looking for in a great reel. It has a counter balanced handle, three position grip, and manual clutch lever for fishing with ease. It is approved for use in saltwater and has anti-rust bearings. It's also rated for use with Mono, Fluorocarbon, and PowerPro lines.
- Non-Disengaging Levelwind System
- Counter Balanced Handle
- Three Position Power Grip
- Manual Clutch Lever
- Approved for use in Saltwater
- Rated for use with mono, Fluorocarbon and PowerPro lines
- Line retrieve per crank: 25"
- Line capacity (# test/yards): 14/480, 17/400, 20/300
- Power Pro line capacity (# test/yards): 40/555, 50/550, 65/450
- Max drag: 14 lbs.
- Ball bearings: 1 BB
- Gear ratio: 4.3:1
- Weight: 13.2 oz.
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 11453866
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Richie T Solid reel This is my 3rd one of these. The other 2 are 3 yrs old and going strong. Never a hiccup. Perfect for blues and stripers. Also used for deep water fluke. Can't go wrong for the price. March 11, 2013
1-1 of 1