P-Line Floroclear Fluorocarbon Coated Fishing Line

$8.99 to $11.99

You May Also Like:

P-Line Floroclear Fluorocarbon Coated Fishing Line - Dick's Sporting Goods
  • Show Enhanced
  • Free Shipping on Orders $25 or More!
Check Store Availability

Usually ships in 1 - 2 business days.

Standard Ground Service Available (normally $5.99)

Product Information:

The Floroclear Fluorocarbon Coated Fishing Line has fishing features designed to improve the number of successful catches. This line has a fluorocarbon coating that makes the line virtually invisible for a stealthy presentation in the water. In addition, it has a silicone treatment that gives it a reduced memory and improved castability. The P-Line® Floroclear Fluorocarbon Coated Fishing Line has superior knot strength.

  • Fluorocarbon coating makes line virtually invisible in the water for a stealthy presentation
  • Silicone treatment for a reduced memory and increased castability
  • Superior knot strength
  • Style: FCCF
  • P-Line
Country of Origin: Japan
Web ID: 11460433

Customer Reviews:

Rated 4.3 out of 5 by 50 reviewers.
Rated 1 out of 5 by bought numerous times - not thrilled. I have bought this line numerous times, from various retailers and I've had nothing but issues with it. The memory is bad as another retailer's house MONO. Haven't had the most pleasant experience with this stuff, so now I have zero confidence in it and won't spool it up again for a long long time. I'm not one to completely write off a brand, company or product quickly, but this has been one of the consistently worst products I've used over the past year, as I've gone through hundreds of yards of line from various packages and it continues to present the same issues, every time. After two weeks or so of being spooled on both a spinning reel and my baitcasting setups, I find myself with nests like I've never experienced before. Once I place a GOOD line on my reel, I start getting back to the occasional loop or loose spool, and a nest every once in a while... I am done with P Line for now, especially Floroclear. I hope you all have better experiences with it, as it is definitely affordable. June 30, 2016
Rated 3 out of 5 by Great line as long as it's not used for leaders I'm sure it's good for spooling up but if you plan to use it for you leader it don't hold some knots. I use braid and about 6 foot leader, it works good for ending knots to lures but if you plan on using it with a dropper loop it will only make the know 25% of the time. The other 75% it will slip on not tie. December 25, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by That in-between line P-Line is not mono but it isnt a flouro either. It combines some of the benefits of both, but does not replace either in extreme cases. For the everyday angler, it is a huge improvement over standard monofilaments that are commonly used. I found it works great in most applications. Pros: - Cost - manageability like mono - less visibility like flouro Cons: - Still visible unlike true 100% flourocarbons - Still has some float instead of sinking like flouro June 7, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by This stuff os great!!! I have been trying to find a good line for my baitcasting gear and this was exactly what i was looking for. Plenty strong enough to reel in hogs, but limp enough to get any bird nests out. It is a must buy!! June 5, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by P-Line Repeat Buy on This Leader.... Works great and must be invisiable underwater, cause I catch fish....Catfish, Trout, Carp to Blue Gill... June 4, 2013
Rated 1 out of 5 by Would never buy again The fishing line i bought P-line was Trash and i had to go back to dicks to buy some Trilene........ May 21, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by Good fishing line I have used this product alot. It is perfect for all types of fishing. I would recomend this line to all. The price is very competitive at Dick's. May 21, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bestline on the market I have been using this product since it was available in my area I only use 4lb test and have caught walleye, stripers, and pike well over the test limit have very few bite offs and I fish bottom top and structure and this line can take !l May 14, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Great line Best line for the money. Stronger than mono and more cast ability than flouro. Best all around line for most applications May 14, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Best fishing line Even better than the older type of mono lines, less curl on reel, seems stronger then advertised test strength, and it is cannot be seen in the water! May 1, 2013
  • 2017-01-16 T01:49:35.679-06:00
  • bvseo_lps, prod_bvrr, vn_prr_5.6
  • cp-1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_50, tr_50
  • loc_en_US, sid_11460433, prod, sort_default
2 3 4 5 next>>