Akadema 12.5" Fastpitch Series First Base Mitt
Experience superior performance with the Akadema® 12.5" Fastpitch Series First Base Mitt. This fastpitch softball mitt is constructed with U.S. Steerhide throughout the pocket and webbing for unmatched performance and feel. Small finger stalls decrease the distance between the thumb and index finger. Other features include a single-post double-T web pattern, deep pocket and an open back with a Grasp Clasp Wrist system.
** Learn more about Glove Steam-Fitting Services available at select DICK's Sporting Goods locations **
- American Steerhide leather for rugged durability where players need it most
- Strategic AkademaLyte™ material on the back-of-hand offers a lightweight feel and improved flexibility
- Grasp Clasp Wrist system for a sure fit
- Deep pocket for a secure catch
- Smaller finger stalls accommodate the female athlete
- Conventional open back
- Handcrafted ensures top-notch quality
- Size: 12.5"
- Age: Women's
- Sport: Fastpitch softball
- Position(s): First Base
- Web: Single Post Double-T Web
- Series: Fastpitch
- Model: ANF71
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 11466336
Rated 4 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Bees3Js so so Is actually smaller than states. Their 13 inch is smaller than another companies 12.5 inches. Daughter did not like the way her fingers were spread out in it. Was much stiffer than the other brand we bought. Had to return it. Too bad Dick's does not carry fastpitch firstbase gloves in their stores anymore. June 26, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Robin-for my daughter she loves it EXELLENT PRODUCT Purchased for my 27 yr old daughter for birthday along with the oven spray, she loves softball, she is a full time mom and a great first base player, she loves the glove, she stated her entire team is jealous, I would say it was worth the $$. It had to be special ordered and I had it within a week! Very pleased! May 6, 2012
1-2 of 2