Louis Garneau Men's Boreal II Snowshoes
NOW: $119.99 (20% off!)
Day hiking is more efficient and enjoyable when you sport the Louis Garneau® Boreal II Snowshoes. Upgraded and ready to perform, these snowshoes boast the same awesome features of the Boreal, but with less weight and better stability. Built for all-terrain and extreme cold, these shoes maximize traction uphill, downhill and while traversing. An ergo shape promotes a natural stride, while the fixed pivot allows better rotation on the axle.
- Designed for day hiking
- Lightweight, upgraded version of the original Boreal snowshoes
- Light, sturdy design performs best in -40°C or warmer
- Delivers superior performance in extreme snow and cold
- Enhanced design with a snow-free surface and deck
- Excellent, all-terrain stability in snowy conditions
- V-RAIL crampon system offers maximum traction uphill, downhill and traversing
- Crux carbon steel front crampons promote multi-directional traction on all terrains
- Ergonomic shape sheds snow under the foot
- Ergo shape for an easy, natural stride
- Fixed pivot for better foot rotation on the axle
- Fixed pivot allows better lateral heel stability
- U-BAR technology boasts a U-shaped profile for a reinforced deck structure
- Single BOA® closure system assures a precise, adjustable fit
- User-friendly, winter proof BOA® closure
- Contact harness system delivers 360° retention for optimal support
- Harness boasts EVA padding for comfort on all terrains
- Polymer molded deckLI>
- Men's sizing
- Manufacturer's lifetime limited warranty
- Louis Garneau
- Size: 8 x 25
- Maximum user weight: 225 lbs.
- Recommended for users weighing 125 to 225 lbs.
- Shoe weight: 4.8 lbs.
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 115263366