Louis Garneau Men's Course BOA Snowshoes
For a great run in wintery conditions, sport the Louis Garneau® Course BOA® Snowshoes. Built for high-performance, these shoes boast a stiff harness with a close-to-foot motion and lightweight deck. You'll love the Reflex Pro pivot system to absorb shock while you focus on maintaining your pace and form. The Course running shoes are made with aircraft grade, anodized aluminum for a durable, puncture-resistant wear season after season.
- High-performance design is ideal for running
- Race-proven frame
- Stiff harness with lightweight decking for better form and performance
- Torsional stiffness for a close-to-the-foot motion that promotes pace
- Reflex Pro pivot system absorbs shock
- Superior foot rotation for an efficient stride
- Dual BOA® closure system assures a precise, adjustable fit
- User-friendly, BOA® closure
- Momentum frame with a narrow width for an efficient stride
- 7075-T6 frame with aircraft grade, anodized aluminum construction
- Aircraft grade materials assure a durable, lightweight fit
- Newly optimized Lite Weave Decking delivers abrasion and puncture resistant construction
- Stretch-proof decking
- Superior snow-shedding decking
- Bright yellow underfoot for visibility in low-light conditions
- Men's sizing
- Manufacturer's lifetime limited warranty
- Louis Garneau
- Size: 7 x 21
- Maximum user weight: 200 lbs.
- Recommended for users weighing 100 to 200 lbs.
- Shoe weight: 1.73 lbs.
- Surface area: 123 sq. in.
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 115263386