Ironman IFT4000 Infrared Inversion TableItem Number: 11552941
Take $20 Off Orders of $100 or More!! Discount Applied in Cart. (See Promotion Details)
The Ironman® IFT4000 Infrared Inversion Table provides soothing heat while you invert. Infrared head penetrates deep into the body to increase blood circulation, bodily energy and decrease stress. It features molded padding for total comfort and extra long safety handles. The LCD display shows time and temperate settings, and mesh pockets conveniently store your glasses, TV remote or other items while you invert.
- Far Infrared Ray (F.I.R.) heat therapy technology soothes back and provides temporary relief from minor muscle spasms
- Ultra-thin built-in F.I.R. carbon fiber heating element provides a natural and gentle heat
- LED display shows time and temperature settings
- Foam covered, extra long safety handles
- 2.5" thick molded infrared heat therapy backrest provides for extra comfort and heat
- Ergonomically molded ankle cushions hold ankles securely and comfortably
- Heats up within 10-15 minutes
- Temperature range: 90-140° Fahrenheit
- Inverts to a full 180° vertical position.
- 3 adjustments for different starting inversion angles
- Height adjustment up to 6'6"
- Tough rubber non-skid floor stabilizers to prevent any movement during inversion
- Patented "palm activated" easy-reach ratchet ankle lock system.
- Easily adjustable safety tether strap controls the maximum angle of inversion
- Inverting hand grips for easy return and positioning of the body while inverting
- Scratch resistant powder coated finish
- Safety vinyl side covers with mesh pocket for remote control, glasses, etc.
- Remote control included
- ETL/CETL certified
- Folds for storage
- User weight capacity: 350 lbs
- Dimensions: 49" Length x 26" Width x 65" Height
- Model: 5214
Country of Origin: Imported
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by runaway product very high quality heat amazing also helps my husband who has herniated disks in back and helps with his migranes....very heavy material and quality...i have used it myself its very useful for my sore neck problems i would recommend this product!!!!!!!!! December 9, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 Excellent for your back I got this for a degenerative disc problem as advised by the doctor. The heat feels wonderful and it is great for my back! It can be adjusted very easily and for someone who is not good with tools I could put it together easily. My husband and even friends are using it too when they vist. Definetly work the money. February 16, 2012
1-2 of 2