Ironman Inversion TableItem Number: 11552942
Take $20 Off Orders of $100 or More!! Discount Applied in Cart. (See Promotion Details)
The IronmanŽ Inversion Table helps reduce back pain by relieving pressure on vertebrae discs and ligaments. It features a backrest filled with memory foam to help you relax while inverting. Ergonomically molded ankle cushions hold ankles securely and comfortably. Extra long safety handles provide easy return to the upright position.
- Reduce back pain, fatigue and stress
- Promotes stimulation of blood circulation to relieve stiff muscles
- Foam padded backrest provides for extra comfort and padding
- Foam-covered, extra long safety handles
- Extra wide tubular steel frame for additional weight support
- Rubber non-skid floor stabilizers to prevent any movement during inversion
- 2.5" foam-covered backrest with double stitching
- Ergonomically molded ankle cushions hold ankles securely and comfortably
- Inversion table will invert up to a full 180 degrees
- Maximum user weight capacity: 350 lbs
- 3 adjustments for different starting inversion angles
- Height adjustment up to 6'6"
- Folds for storage
- Easily adjustable safety tether strap controls the maximum angle of inversion
- Patented ratchet system provides for each lock/unlock of the ankles
- Scratch resistant powder coated finish
- Safety vinyl side covers protect hands and fingers
- Dimensions: 49" Length x 26" Width x 65" Height
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 626-810-2100.
Country Of Origin: China
Rated 4 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Doc Awesome product Low back pain gone in five minutes! This is a great deal for someone setious about an alternative to a medical approach, uses the body to heal itself. 8 o'clock, 5 minutes, twice a day. October 8, 2013
Rated 2 out of 5 by van Not worth the money I gave it two weeks, then returned it. Right out of the box it didn't perform well. Wouldn't balance right. In order to be useful I had to adjust it out to 6'5" while I am only 6' tall. Even then as soon as you move your arms past level it went all the way over and you had to use the handrails to return to level. The leg locks were uncomfortable. They are a stiff rubber material. I have used several different models of inversion table and this one was not up to the standards of others. It is NOT easy to store. The base folds up but the table itself remains at about 30 degrees, so you can't put it anywhere. In order to adjust the table you have to unbolt the pivot arms. Not easy to do. All around less than stellar equipment. December 19, 2011
Rated 5 out of 5 by Merlin Ankle ratchet cuffs are the best As a trial attorney who stood in court all day for a living, I had bad sciatic nerve problems down my left side. I was told by a chiro Dr. friend of mine to use inversion table 5 min. morning and 5 min at night. Three weeks later no more pain. If I exercise too much or work too hard, I simply spend a few days doing the 10 min per day inversion and I'm fine again. These table are the greatet secret to end back pain that nobody seems to know about. Years later suffered car accident, 3 herniations, two bulges. Numb and tingling arms and hands. Spine surgeon recommended immediate fusion discechtomy surgery. 2 years later and still no surgery needed because of inversion table therapy. The ratchet foot cuffs are much better than the foam bars and easier to get in and out. I'm now retired and have one in my summer and winter homes. Best price: [@] [$] November 6, 2011
1-3 of 3