Ironman LXT850 Locking Inversion Table
The Ironman LXT850 Locking Inversion Table promotes stronger, more defined abdominal muscles through core training exercises. Utilize 10 different locking angles for multiple exercise options. Inverting also reduces back pain by relieving pressure on vertebrae discs and ligaments. The LXT850 features a foam backrest with a comfortable foam vinyl lumbar support pad. Store your phone, glasses or TV remote in the "super side holder" storage area.
- Reduce back pain, fatigue and stress
- Promotes stimulation of blood circulation to relieve stiff muscles
- Promotes stronger and more defined abdominal muscles
- Foam backrest with comfortable foam vinyl lumbar pad provides back support
- Durable oval tubing steel frame
- Scratch resistant matte black finish
- Foam covered steel, extra long safety handles
- Tough rubber non-skid floor stabilizers to prevent any movement during inversion
- Ankle holders prevent pinch point pressure for comfort while inverting
- Locks at 10 different angles
- "Scale Locking System" provides easy ankle locking adjustments
- Height adjustment up to 6'6"
- Extended foam safety handles for easy return and body positioning
- Inverting foam dipped hand grips (patent pending) provides maximum stretching while inverting
- Safety vinyl side covers for protection
- "Super side holder" stores cell phone, eye glasses, wallet, etc.
- Folds for storage
- User weight capacity: 300 lbs
- Dimensions: 51" Length x 26" Width x 62" Height
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 11552944
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by ron good Love it so far he's helped my chronic lower back pain. Read the reviews and some said difficult to assemble. Took me about 2 hours from opening box and i was on machine. Really like the poison lock very convenient. Would recommend product to anyone. May 8, 2013
1-1 of 1