Lifetime Youth Wave Kayak with Paddle
Move with the water in the Lifetime® Wave Youth Kayak. This fun kayak is perfect for independent, adventurous types who love being out in nature and out on the water. It's designed just for kids 5 to 11 years of age and up to 130 lbs, with "All-Soft" contours and no protruding hardware to bump into. The Wave is lightweight and features an ergonomic cockpit design perfect for developing the skills of beginning paddlers.
- 1 person youth kayak
- Designed to be safe and durable for kids ages 5 and up, or up to 130 lbs
- Paddle included
- Reverse chine for enhanced stability
- Swim-up step
- Ergonomic cockpit design enhances balance and motor skills
- 72"L x 24"W stance provides a stable paddling platform
- Patent pending double-wedge fin design assists in tracking and surf riding
- 45░ transom and sloped rear swim platform assist re-entry in water
- Scupper drains drain cockpit area and flush interior water during surfing
- Molded-in paddle cradles provide convenient paddle rest area
- "All-Soft" contours and no protruding hardware to bump
- Multiple foot rest positions for different size riders
- Molded finger handles on each side of the kayak
- Length: 72"
- Width: 24"
- Weight: 18 lbs
- Maximum capacity: 130 lbs
- Constructed of UV-protected high-density polyethylene
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 11562659
Rated 4.8 out of 5áby 94 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5áby Jugeous Perfect gift for my grandsons! This is the second one of these that I have purchased. They are perfect for my 5 and 7 year old grandsons! January 18, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5áby Jackie13 Our 5-year old works it like a pro She loves to go fishing and can get where she wants to go easily. We only use it in calm water. January 17, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5áby Roslindalegram A fantastic gift! Both our grandchildren, aged 9 and 6, learned how to maneuver the kayak in about two minutes and have had great fun with it...so much so that I bought a second one! January 11, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5áby Kayakingjoe Great starter kayak Great starter kayak, and when he gets older gonna be great for hauling gear. January 11, 2016
Rated 3 out of 5áby Warner Can't tell until next season Since we didn't purchase these until December (in Ohio) they will not be used until next summer. All we can say at this time is that they arrived intact and appear to be well made. Our grand kids are anxious to try them out. If I think of it and it's possible I will add to / edit this review after they have actually been on the water. January 11, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5áby Bgins Amazing!!! Great 1st Kayak for any child 5 plus!!! Really durable and stable and kid friendly!!! November 17, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5áby Rocklady Had to buy the second one!!! Purchased one for the 5 year olds birthday. He loves it. He was taking the 3 yr old brother for a ride on it. Purchased the 2nd for the younger ones birthday next June. Going to prevent problems. Sturdy and well made. Now I need one to take them around. Can't go wrong. October 25, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5áby Me Very nice! My 7 year old grandson lov es it. Heavy enough to feel stable, light enough to easily carry. Shipped very promptly. October 11, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5áby Mike Great for my son Bought your kids kayak and got it quickly. My 8 year old has been using it daily on the lake and loved it. A great value and perfect for beginners. October 5, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5áby CJ Awesome Kayak for 5 year olds and 9 year olds Both our 5 year old and 9 year old boys love this kayak! I highly recommend it. September 18, 2015