Shock Doctor Elbow Compression Sleeve w/ Extended Coverage
Protection and comfort team up to keep you in the game with the Shock Doctor® Elbow Compression Sleeve with Extended Coverage. An anatomical pre-curved compression fit sleeve is designed with extended coverage, keeping you protected at a form fit. Breathable mesh window keeps you dry and allows a full range of motion, and finger tabs give an easy grip to take the sleeve on and off.
- Designed to support minor pain, sprains and strains
- Lycra® binding ensures comfortable, prolonged wear
- N-Tex™ air-flow vented neoprene keeps moisture out, promotes therapeutic warmth and healing
- Antimicrobial technology helps to reduce odor causing bacteria
- Anatomical pre-curved compression fit sleeve is designed with extended coverage
- Breathable mesh window keeps you dry, offers a full range of motion
- Finger tabs allow easy on/off
- Latex free
- Do not apply over open wounds
- Note: This product is not a substitute for medical care. Always seek a professional for the diagnosis and treatment of pain, injury or irritation.
- Model: 831
- Shock Doctor
Measure circumference of forearm 2" from elbow tip.
- Small: 8.75-9.75"
- Medium" 9.5-10.5"
- Large: 10.25-11.25
- Extra Large: 11-12"
- Double Extra Large: 11.75-12.75"
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 11584717
Shock Doctor Elbow Compression Sleeve w/ Extended Coverage 60 60
Elbow sleeve It works. Bought two, one is slightly smaller although both XL but once that got figured out, smooth sailing. March 12, 2015
light, comfortable feel This product is a light comfortable fit. Would suggest increasing forearm fit March 10, 2015
Meh! Didn't seem to help much if at all. It was relatively comfortable. March 4, 2015
Outstanding Works great. Relieved the pain. Nice fit. Finger tabs great idea. February 10, 2015
Good not great Does the trick in providing stability but not very durable. January 13, 2015
Not big enough I special ordered xl off line and it was still to small. Had to go with another brand and their L fit me. Was disappointing since I had to special order it only have to return it and go by another brand. January 3, 2015
Good product Started having bad elbow pain when lifting heavy especially when doing bench press. These braces did help and the price was right. December 22, 2014
Solid Pretty solid but runs small. Starts tight but then stretches out and gets a little loose. I would say buy in store only to figure out size. I had to go xxl cuz nothing else fit. I'm 6'4"/225 so if you have any size to you get the xxl. December 3, 2014
Worked great Used for a Tough Mudder. Worked great. Gave great support. November 18, 2014
Great!! I have no complaints and for the price - its well worth the investment. I kept my elbow nice and tight when I was lifting heavy. Snug fit, durable!!!! November 3, 2014