Shock Doctor Ultra Gel Lace Ankle Support
Protection and support are at a premium with the Shock Doctor® Ultra Gel Lace Ankle Support. Internal gel offers unrivaled cushioning and protects the battle-weary ankle. Compression wrap lacing loop system makes sure the ankle is both stable and supported, and an anatomical footbed with no-slip silicone gripper pattern works to keep you on your feet. Internal gel cushions and a pre-curved tongue provide additional comfort.
- Designed to support moderate to major ligament sprains, muscle strains and unstable joints
- Internal gel offers cushion and padding
- Compression wrap lacing loop system guarantees unrivaled support for a comfortable, slim fit
- Anatomical footbed with no-slip silicone gripper pattern keeps you secure in your shoe
- Antimicrobial technology helps to reduce odor causing bacteria
- Finger tabs help the brace slide on easily
- Open heel
- Designed to fit the left or right ankle
- Contains natural rubber latex
- Do not apply over open wounds
- Note: This product is not a substitute for medical care. Always seek a professional for the diagnosis and treatment of pain, injury or irritation.
- Model: 849
- Shock Doctor
Measure ankle circumference 1" above the ankle bone tip.
- Small: 8-8.5"
- Medium: 8.5-9"
- Large: 9-9.5"
- Extra Large: 9.5-10"
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 11584720
Rated 4.3 out of 5 by 116 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Papou Great ankle support for Lacrosse! Free movemt with support , good washable product . Boy uses on football, girl has one for Lacrosse! October 23, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Kalei This product worked well This product worked well on my ankles. I used this ankle brace for my 5k & it helped a great deal. The only bad thing is that it was a little bulky. I had a difficult time getting it in my shoe. October 17, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anklebreaker Does the Job well. Let's me workout while recovering from ankle sprains. October 15, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Msloretta This item was too thick for my shoe This items was too thick for the shoe that he need to wear it with. It did feel good to the ankle just couldn't use with shoes. October 15, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Scheib18 Durable I got this for my 9 year old son to wear for football. Is really durable and holds up well even in the weather!! October 15, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by soc45 too bulky for soccer Not a great fit for wearing with soccer equipment. Also hard to take off. October 15, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jrusso Great product Has great stability for recovery roled sprang ankles. Very please with product. October 9, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Kiel Great features Greatly helps first hour supporting my ankle but then gets loose October 9, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by pj ankle support Actually its comfortable got a good grip and still allows me to have that movements but I feel like it doesn't have that enough hold on the ankle that its to be... September 20, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ken S Great support and comfort I wear this for racquetball having turned my ankle many times in the past. The lacing system gives great support and the padding is comfortable . I recommend this over any Velcro systems! Ken S. Erie, PA September 2, 2014