Shock Doctor Thigh/Groin Sleeve
Protect your lower body with the Shock Doctor® Thigh/Groin Sleeve. Ideal for any activity, this product uses an anatomical contoured sleeve to provide a custom, comfortable fit. The sleeve also has no-slip silicone gripper pattern lining and comes with N-Tex ™ air flow vented neoprene to promote therapeutic warmth and healing.
- Designed to support minor pain, sprains and strains
- Lycra® binding ensures comfortable, prolonged wear
- N-Tex™ air-flow vented neoprene keeps moisture out, promotes therapeutic warmth and healing
- Antimicrobial technology helps to reduce odor causing bacteria
- No-slip silicone gripper pattern keeps the sleeve secure
- Anatomical contoured sleeve offers a custom, compression fit
- Tapered inner/outer thigh design
- Finger tabs help the brace slide on easily
- Designed to fit the left or right thigh
- Latex free
- Do not apply over open wounds
- Note: This product is not a substitute for medical care. Always seek a professional for the diagnosis and treatment of pain, injury or irritation.
- Model: 859
- Shock Doctor
Measure the circumference of the thigh, 9" above the center of the kneecap (patella).
- Small: 17.75-19"
- Medium: 18.75-20.25"
- Large: 20-21.5"
- Extra Large: 21.22.5
- Double Extra Large: 22.25-23.5"
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 11584722
Shock Doctor Thigh/Groin Sleeve 73 73
shock doctor thigh/groin sleeve +Can feel the sleeve massaging the thigh. -Sleeve does tend to drop down with movement. June 24, 2014
SD Thigh Sleeve I have been an athlete all my life. Now 45 muscles seem to respond a little different then when I was in my 20's. Running used to bother me until I started using the Shock Doctor. I run with confidence again not worrying about legs giving out...Perfect support June 11, 2014
Worked For Me! I was fighting a pulled hamstring for eight weeks, doing physical therapy, heat and ice everything they told me to do but when ever I tried to go back on the tennis court I felt the weakness again.I wore the Thigh Sleeve once and it kept the area warm and compressed and I felt like new. Have played four times now and it seems to be healed up! June 10, 2014
Works Well I've tried a few different brands, this one doesn't slip down your leg. I wish it was longer though . . . May 28, 2014
Pulled a Hammy Helped out with keeping heat on the hamstring allowing the muscles to stay loose and not tightening up.... May 21, 2014
Services it's purpose... Good fit. Stays in place. Holds leg well. Good quality of material. May 20, 2014
Not as comfortable as portrayed Tried two sizes of the product and could not get it to stay in place for an entire workout. Also when it was in place it was not very comfortable. Ended up returning the product for a different brand that fits well, stays in place and is comfortable. This product should perform much better for the price. May 16, 2014
Good Product worked great. i highly recommend this product for strains. May 6, 2014
Thigh brace Last year I strained my hamstring and this thing saved my life! Yes it did start to get a little too large, but I was on crutches the whole time so it didn't really matter. But now I am using it for a strained quad and it instantly has relieved much pain and it surprisingly fits like new, but I have been doing a lot of thigh workouts so maybe my thighs got bigger? Anyway I really like this product!! May 3, 2014
Tried for muscle pull It was a tight fit as I expected. It seemed to help with the muscle pull in the back of my leg - taking stress off of it. April 29, 2014