Shock Doctor Knee Stabilizer w/ Flexible Support Stays
Get back in the game with the Shock Doctor® Knee Stabilizer with Flexible Support Stays. Pre-curved anatomical design boosts fit and comfort, while conical straps wrap the upper and lower leg for constant compression. The open knee design features a padded patella buttress to ensure the kneecap stays secure. Integrated flexible side stabilizer stays keeps you supported with every move, ensuring your performance stays at an elite level.
- Designed to support minor to moderate sprains, muscle strains and unstable joints
- Lycra® mesh at the back of the knee promotes airflow during activities
- N-Tex™ air-flow vented neoprene keeps moisture out, promotes therapeutic warmth and healing
- Antimicrobial technology helps to reduce odor causing bacteria
- Anatomical fit conical straps wrap upper and lower leg tapers for constant comfortable compression
- Anatomical pre-curved design provides optimal fit and comfort while keeping your performance at a high level
- Flexible side stabilizer supports throughout any activity
- Finger tabs help the brace slide on the knee easily
- Open knee features padded patella buttress to keep kneecap protected and secure
- Latex free
- Do not apply over open wounds
- Note: This product is not a substitute for medical care. Always seek a professional for the diagnosis and treatment of pain, injury or irritation.
- Model: 870
- Shock Doctor
Measure the circumference of the knee 2" below the center of the kneecap (patella).
- Small: 12.25-13.25"
- Medium: 13-14"
- Large: 13.75-14.75"
- Extra Large: 14.5-15.5
- Double Extra Large: 15.25-16.25"
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 11584723
Rated 4.1 out of 5 by 70 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Big-baller Great product Helps my knee to remain stable so I can run up and down the basketball court without pain July 9, 2012
Rated 3 out of 5 by Kyle Product didn't hold up after 1 week My son purchased this knee brace before he left for band camp. Over 5 days at band camp, marching, the gel ring around the knee cap broke. We were disappointed in the product, but not disappointed in Dick's. They exchanged the brace for a new one and we are hoping that the one we initially bought was just a 'lemon' and that the new one will hold up. August 22, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kim Excellent brace for knee stability and function I bought this brace for my son who strained his MCL and plays footbal. Perfect amount of support and allows him to complete his plays. September 23, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by Kal Needed More My daughter injured her mcl in a soccer game. In addition to physical therapy, the trainer suggested she wear a knee stabilizer. This one might be good for every day use but not for a competetive athlete. I exchanged this product for one with greater support and flexibility October 16, 2012
Rated 4 out of 5 by t_sall Product works great I have been having knee problems. Bought this brace for compression and stability. It does both of those very well. September 23, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by RoboJim Does what it's supposed to Provides compression and stability without cutting off circulation like other products I've used in the past. I also really appreciate the mesh material behind the knee. Any product of this type will obviously cause you to sweat some but it is much less with this particular support due to the mesh. August 12, 2014
Rated 2 out of 5 by Gabbie Knee stabilizer I like the metal bars on each side of knee, but the small thick hole around the knee cap actually makes my knee hurt worse. I had an old pair that had a larger hole around the knee cap and was great until I wore them out. I will have to try to find one like my old pair. May 31, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Cpac Worked Well Was having some issues with my knee and purchased this in order to run the Tough Mudder. The brace seemed to work very well and I was able to finish the 10 miles without any issues or much pain. Would maybe rate excellent if I used it more. May 28, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Peabody Knee issues Hurt knee in soccer and this helped relieve the pressure and pain of my sprained Achilles May 28, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by B great brace this brace is very good and has a high level of support. August 5, 2012