Shock Doctor Knee Stabilizer w/ Flexible Support Stays
Get back in the game with the Shock Doctor® Knee Stabilizer with Flexible Support Stays. Pre-curved anatomical design boosts fit and comfort, while conical straps wrap the upper and lower leg for constant compression. The open knee design features a padded patella buttress to ensure the kneecap stays secure. Integrated flexible side stabilizer stays keeps you supported with every move, ensuring your performance stays at an elite level.
- Designed to support minor to moderate sprains, muscle strains and unstable joints
- Lycra® mesh at the back of the knee promotes airflow during activities
- N-Tex™ air-flow vented neoprene keeps moisture out, promotes therapeutic warmth and healing
- Antimicrobial technology helps to reduce odor causing bacteria
- Anatomical fit conical straps wrap upper and lower leg tapers for constant comfortable compression
- Anatomical pre-curved design provides optimal fit and comfort while keeping your performance at a high level
- Flexible side stabilizer supports throughout any activity
- Finger tabs help the brace slide on the knee easily
- Open knee features padded patella buttress to keep kneecap protected and secure
- Latex free
- Do not apply over open wounds
- Note: This product is not a substitute for medical care. Always seek a professional for the diagnosis and treatment of pain, injury or irritation.
- Model: 870
- Shock Doctor
Measure the circumference of the knee 2" below the center of the kneecap (patella).
- Small: 12.25-13.25"
- Medium: 13-14"
- Large: 13.75-14.75"
- Extra Large: 14.5-15.5
- Double Extra Large: 15.25-16.25"
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 11584723
Rated 4.1 out of 5 by 63 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kim Excellent brace for knee stability and function I bought this brace for my son who strained his MCL and plays footbal. Perfect amount of support and allows him to complete his plays. September 23, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by t_sall Product works great I have been having knee problems. Bought this brace for compression and stability. It does both of those very well. September 23, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by doc What I expected Good quality for the price. Product was what I expected and so far working out well. August 19, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Christy446 Very supportive product My son used this same brace for 3 years and with this purchase we recently replaced them. Great support for the knee and the material / product upholds well. August 13, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by RoboJim Does what it's supposed to Provides compression and stability without cutting off circulation like other products I've used in the past. I also really appreciate the mesh material behind the knee. Any product of this type will obviously cause you to sweat some but it is much less with this particular support due to the mesh. August 12, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by CastilloM This knees wraps are really good I really feel safe when doing leg press and squads at gym, but they are a bit expensive I have to drop my glove pair to buy two of this knee support. August 5, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by Doug Pros and Cons This knee brace offers great support. But I can't recommend buying it for daily use. I use it for Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. The only problem I have with it is that it bunches up behind the knee if and if you grapple with it as much as I do, it will start to tear up that soft spot behind the knee in the bendy spot. I will have to use a cheaper brace for training and this one for competition. July 29, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by TG Shock doctor Awesome product supports and everything, easy to break-in, you can be agile very mobile excellent product! July 23, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Zoni Product meet our expectations Needed a brace for short term immobilization of an injured knee. Reasonably comfortable while doing the job. July 3, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Griz It works for me Typical bone on bone knee and was looking for a little support to take care of the pain going up and down stairs. Have bought and tried other sleeves and they helped for a while, but as the knee gets worse so does the pain. The Shock Dr. works very well and takes care of 80% of the pain going up and down stairs. They are a little hot during the warm weather but comfortable. June 4, 2014