Shock Doctor Knee Stabilizer w/ Flexible Support StaysItem Number: 11584723
Take $20 Off Orders of $100 or More!! Discount Applied in Cart. (See Promotion Details)
Get back in the game with the Shock Doctor® Knee Stabilizer with Flexible Support Stays. Pre-curved anatomical design boosts fit and comfort, while conical straps wrap the upper and lower leg for constant compression. The open knee design features a padded patella buttress to ensure the kneecap stays secure. Integrated flexible side stabilizer stays keeps you supported with every move, ensuring your performance stays at an elite level.
- Designed to support minor to moderate sprains, muscle strains and unstable joints
- Lycra® mesh at the back of the knee promotes airflow during activities
- N-Tex™ air-flow vented neoprene keeps moisture out, promotes therapeutic warmth and healing
- Antimicrobial technology helps to reduce odor causing bacteria
- Anatomical fit conical straps wrap upper and lower leg tapers for constant comfortable compression
- Anatomical pre-curved design provides optimal fit and comfort while keeping your performance at a high level
- Flexible side stabilizer supports throughout any activity
- Finger tabs help the brace slide on the knee easily
- Open knee features padded patella buttress to keep kneecap protected and secure
- Latex free
- Do not apply over open wounds
- Note: This product is not a substitute for medical care. Always seek a professional for the diagnosis and treatment of pain, injury or irritation.
- Model: 870
- Shock Doctor
Measure the circumference of the knee 2" below the center of the kneecap (patella).
- Small: 12.25-13.25"
- Medium: 13-14"
- Large: 13.75-14.75"
- Extra Large: 14.5-15.5
- Double Extra Large: 15.25-16.25"
Country Of Origin: China
Rated 4.1 out of 5 by 55 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Zoni Product meet our expectations Needed a brace for short term immobilization of an injured knee. Reasonably comfortable while doing the job. July 3, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Griz It works for me Typical bone on bone knee and was looking for a little support to take care of the pain going up and down stairs. Have bought and tried other sleeves and they helped for a while, but as the knee gets worse so does the pain. The Shock Dr. works very well and takes care of 80% of the pain going up and down stairs. They are a little hot during the warm weather but comfortable. June 4, 2014
Rated 2 out of 5 by Gabbie Knee stabilizer I like the metal bars on each side of knee, but the small thick hole around the knee cap actually makes my knee hurt worse. I had an old pair that had a larger hole around the knee cap and was great until I wore them out. I will have to try to find one like my old pair. May 31, 2014
Rated 2 out of 5 by Sore Brace Well the brace is very uncomfortable when sitting or knee is bent for a prolonged period of time it gets very tight and makes an indent in my skin that is itchy I prefer to Velcro it on than trying to pull it up May 28, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Cpac Worked Well Was having some issues with my knee and purchased this in order to run the Tough Mudder. The brace seemed to work very well and I was able to finish the 10 miles without any issues or much pain. Would maybe rate excellent if I used it more. May 28, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by chuy knee stabilizer its unconfortable but it does the job, good support hard to run with but it supports the knee pretty good May 20, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Aerowolfex2 Shock Doctor Knee Stabilizer Fills The Bill This knee stabilizer was purchased to be used when my knee is only moderately hurting. I wrecked a motorcycle and required surgery to remove damaged cartilage. This surgery left my knee joint basically being bone on bone. This stabilizer did even more than I expected in relieving pain and stress on the knee. April 29, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by George1975 Knee brace Good product, help my knee out a lot would recommend. April 28, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by PJ This product really does stabilize the knee. I thought a brace with more strategic support would help prevent the tweeks I've experienced on a frequent basis. No more tweeks and post racquetball stiffness minimized. April 23, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by bubba good stablizing brace brace is a high quality product. a bit cumbersome to take on and off but does the job April 22, 2014