Shock Doctor Knee Stabilizer w/ Flexible Support Stays
Get back in the game with the Shock Doctor® Knee Stabilizer with Flexible Support Stays. Pre-curved anatomical design boosts fit and comfort, while conical straps wrap the upper and lower leg for constant compression. The open knee design features a padded patella buttress to ensure the kneecap stays secure. Integrated flexible side stabilizer stays keeps you supported with every move, ensuring your performance stays at an elite level.
- Designed to support minor to moderate sprains, muscle strains and unstable joints
- Lycra® mesh at the back of the knee promotes airflow during activities
- N-Tex™ air-flow vented neoprene keeps moisture out, promotes therapeutic warmth and healing
- Antimicrobial technology helps to reduce odor causing bacteria
- Anatomical fit conical straps wrap upper and lower leg tapers for constant comfortable compression
- Anatomical pre-curved design provides optimal fit and comfort while keeping your performance at a high level
- Flexible side stabilizer supports throughout any activity
- Finger tabs help the brace slide on the knee easily
- Open knee features padded patella buttress to keep kneecap protected and secure
- Latex free
- Do not apply over open wounds
- Note: This product is not a substitute for medical care. Always seek a professional for the diagnosis and treatment of pain, injury or irritation.
- Model: 870
- Shock Doctor
Measure the circumference of the knee 2" below the center of the kneecap (patella).
- Small: 12.25-13.25"
- Medium: 13-14"
- Large: 13.75-14.75"
- Extra Large: 14.5-15.5
- Double Extra Large: 15.25-16.25"
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 11584723
Shock Doctor Knee Stabilizer w/ Flexible Support Stays 68 68
Great product not pleased with the online pick up process. The product is great but I had to return to the store because the size I ordered was not the product size in the package. When I went to get the product exchanged I was charged more instead of getting an even exchange. Ordering online for pick up wad suppose to be the easy way but it wasn't. The knee brace has been extremely helpful. January 22, 2015
Great support! TAKES the shock off your steps . Stays in place. Great Support and assurance that you can walk w/o knee buckling. December 28, 2014
This product did not meet expectations Only used 1 time and one of the flexible support stays came out. Thankfully Dick's refunded my money. December 23, 2014
Great support Fits great, feel very stable wearing this wrap. Highly recommend. October 21, 2014
Great support if you have runner's knee! I wore this support even when I slept, walked n eventually started running again. It was firm in the areas that were sore. I'm not that big(5'5", 135lbs) but required an XL in order to fit over my leggings. October 15, 2014
Excellent brace for knee stability and function I bought this brace for my son who strained his MCL and plays footbal. Perfect amount of support and allows him to complete his plays. September 23, 2014
Product works great I have been having knee problems. Bought this brace for compression and stability. It does both of those very well. September 23, 2014
What I expected Good quality for the price. Product was what I expected and so far working out well. August 19, 2014
Very supportive product My son used this same brace for 3 years and with this purchase we recently replaced them. Great support for the knee and the material / product upholds well. August 13, 2014
Does what it's supposed to Provides compression and stability without cutting off circulation like other products I've used in the past. I also really appreciate the mesh material behind the knee. Any product of this type will obviously cause you to sweat some but it is much less with this particular support due to the mesh. August 12, 2014