Shock Doctor Knee Stabilizer w/ Flexible Support Stays
Get back in the game with the Shock Doctor® Knee Stabilizer with Flexible Support Stays. Pre-curved anatomical design boosts fit and comfort, while conical straps wrap the upper and lower leg for constant compression. The open knee design features a padded patella buttress to ensure the kneecap stays secure. Integrated flexible side stabilizer stays keeps you supported with every move, ensuring your performance stays at an elite level.
- Designed to support minor to moderate sprains, muscle strains and unstable joints
- Lycra® mesh at the back of the knee promotes airflow during activities
- N-Tex™ air-flow vented neoprene keeps moisture out, promotes therapeutic warmth and healing
- Antimicrobial technology helps to reduce odor causing bacteria
- Anatomical fit conical straps wrap upper and lower leg tapers for constant comfortable compression
- Anatomical pre-curved design provides optimal fit and comfort while keeping your performance at a high level
- Flexible side stabilizer supports throughout any activity
- Finger tabs help the brace slide on the knee easily
- Open knee features padded patella buttress to keep kneecap protected and secure
- Latex free
- Do not apply over open wounds
- Note: This product is not a substitute for medical care. Always seek a professional for the diagnosis and treatment of pain, injury or irritation.
- Model: 870
- Shock Doctor
Measure the circumference of the knee 2" below the center of the kneecap (patella).
- Small: 12.25-13.25"
- Medium: 13-14"
- Large: 13.75-14.75"
- Extra Large: 14.5-15.5
- Double Extra Large: 15.25-16.25"
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 11584723
Rated 4.2 out of 5 by 79 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by lex Brace Very nice brace, my Daughter had a dislocated knee cap....and this gives much support. November 11, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by sportsjunkie704 great comfort Easy to put on and take off comfortable durable overall good knee brace November 3, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by doc good knee support during golfing The product works well playing golf and other sporting activities, It seems to be to restrictive when used routinely. October 28, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Captain Great Product - I wash and wear one almost every day. This was a repurchase for me. I play either tennis, racquetball, or pickleball almost every day. I throw it in the wash (in a net bag) and wash it with my regular stuff. I then let it air dry overnight so I like to have a second one that I can use daily. I didn't feel I needed the one with metal hinges ... this one slips on and off easily, keeps my knee stable, has a great fit, is durable and washable. I highly recommend it. October 20, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Cre8tivexpert Great support! Recently I had a bout of runner's knee and this stabilizer help me rehab my knee very well. Only downside was that it can be a bit bulky under normal clothing like jeans, but the product truly works. October 20, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lune Exactly what I needed The knee support does exactly what it's described on the product: it provides knee stability and is flexible enough to do your usual activities. On the first wear I ran 8 miles with no knee pain. It provided enough adjustment so that it won't slide down. I also wear it at the gym and I can do everything I normally do without worrying about my knee. It does requires a couple wears to soften up a bit. September 30, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by titania Excellent quality, kind of bulky Really well made and sturdy. Purchased for sports use. A bit bulky under clothes. September 29, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bill Knee Stabilizer So far this brace has been a big help in stabilizing my knee when exercising! September 23, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by Oldtimer Good Support This product will support the knee. I wear them on both knees and this is my second pair.One draw back is they rub the back of the knee. I wear a sleeve under them which protects the area. Good product. September 19, 2015
Rated 3 out of 5 by MM Not bad not great Bought this this to hopefully help keep the knee secure during running. The product seems to be made well however, it is difficult to put on/off. If I go the next size up it would be too big. The rubbing on the back of the leg doesn't help either and therefore I had to return after only wearing it for a few minutes. I could not say if it actually works because I didn't keep it that long. June 20, 2015