Shock Doctor Ultra Knee Support w/ Bilateral Hinges
Stay supported throughout any activity with the Shock Doctor® Ultra Knee Support with Bilateral Hinges. Bilateral support hinges ensure stability and protection with every move, keeping you on top of your game. An anatomical pre-curved design offers fit, comfort and stability. Four-way stretch Lycra® mesh at the back of the knee keeps you comfortable, cool and dry.
- Designed to support moderate to major ligament sprains, muscle strains and unstable joints
- X-Fit® strap provides additional stability by wrapping leg with a comfort strap that overlaps the hinge to maximize stability during flex
- Lycra® mesh at the back of the knee promotes airflow during rigorous activities
- N-Tex™ air-flow vented neoprene keeps moisture out, promotes therapeutic warmth and healing
- Antimicrobial technology helps to reduce odor causing bacteria
- Anatomical pre-curved design for fit, comfort and performance
- Bilateral support hinges provide stability and protection throughout any activity
- Tempered aluminum stays provide additional knee stability
- Finger tabs help the brace slide on the knee easily
- Open patella
- Latex free
- Do not apply over open wounds
- Note: This product is not a substitute for medical care. Always seek a professional for the diagnosis and treatment of pain, injury or irritation.
- Model: 875
- Shock Doctor
Measure the circumference of the knee 2" below the center of the knee cap (patella).
- Small: 12.25-13.25"
- Medium: 13-14"
- Large: 13.75-14.75"
- Extra Large: 14.5-15.5"
- Double Extra Large: 15.25-16.25"
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 11584725
Rated 4.3 out of 5 by 117 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Dedee51 Good support This knee brace has firm support but a little bulky for me personally. The ordering process was quick and efficient! October 8, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by CMG Excellent support I'm able to resume all normal activity with this support. October 6, 2015
Rated 2 out of 5 by Kim15 Received wrong size Purchased an XL online and received an XL package with a L in the box. Same thing happened to me in the store. I had to return it to the store to get an exchange September 7, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ax Shock Doctor Ultra Knee Support w/ Bilateral Hinges Supports my knee well, I haven't pushed my knee with this brace yet, but looking forward to doing so. August 9, 2015
Rated 1 out of 5 by Haw Terrible The brace ripped the next day when I was just walking. Don't see how this would work for soccer which it was bought for. July 16, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by Nat Good support for torn meniscus and arthritic knee I bought the brace looking for the extra support my current brace couldnt provide. Like the other reviews mentioned the brace does run small so be sure to order next size up. It kept my knee from locking up and provided the stability I was looking for July 5, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by jmb4737 Awesomeness! This is an awesome knee brace/supporter. I was able to get back to work quicker and be able to do things that I wouldn't of been able to do with just a regular knee brace. June 1, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by ChrisCross25 Definitely fits the name of ultra-knee brace! I bought this brace based on user?s reviews. I suffered a knee injury (ACL sprain, cartilage tear, etc.) and this brace works wonders while playing sports! I can jog, sprint, crouch and jump with minimal pain while wearing the brace. The brace provides a lot of protection, it?s like a compression sleeve with bilateral hinges and with breathable fabric all into one. I love this brace! May 31, 2015
Rated 3 out of 5 by kidnextdoor Would use again I bought this brace due to an acl tear and wanted to continue playing on it. While it did make me feel more comfortable during games, i still was unable to do movements that I was able to do before hand. This brace was very comfortable however at times while wearing the brace my knee still gave out and caused pain. May 13, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by FireFighter Tried multiple off the shelf brands and this one was hands down the best This brace is great! I can wear it for hours before wanting to take it off. The brace breaths well and is very comfortable during my training. It does move off the knee a bit, but is easy to adjust and stays in place for another hour before needing to be adjusted again. April 5, 2015