Shock Doctor Ultra Knee Support w/ Bilateral Hinges
Stay supported throughout any activity with the Shock Doctor® Ultra Knee Support with Bilateral Hinges. Bilateral support hinges ensure stability and protection with every move, keeping you on top of your game. An anatomical pre-curved design offers fit, comfort and stability. Four-way stretch Lycra® mesh at the back of the knee keeps you comfortable, cool and dry.
- Designed to support moderate to major ligament sprains, muscle strains and unstable joints
- X-Fit® strap provides additional stability by wrapping leg with a comfort strap that overlaps the hinge to maximize stability during flex
- Lycra® mesh at the back of the knee promotes airflow during rigorous activities
- N-Tex™ air-flow vented neoprene keeps moisture out, promotes therapeutic warmth and healing
- Antimicrobial technology helps to reduce odor causing bacteria
- Anatomical pre-curved design for fit, comfort and performance
- Bilateral support hinges provide stability and protection throughout any activity
- Tempered aluminum stays provide additional knee stability
- Finger tabs help the brace slide on the knee easily
- Open patella
- Latex free
- Do not apply over open wounds
- Note: This product is not a substitute for medical care. Always seek a professional for the diagnosis and treatment of pain, injury or irritation.
- Model: 875
- Shock Doctor
Measure the circumference of the knee 2" below the center of the knee cap (patella).
- Small: 12.25-13.25"
- Medium: 13-14"
- Large: 13.75-14.75"
- Extra Large: 14.5-15.5"
- Double Extra Large: 15.25-16.25"
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 11584725
Rated 4.3 out of 5 by 121 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by MM Great Had to return it because it was the wrong product inside the box. November 10, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Greg Brace Best support I've ever had on my knees. Very comfortable to wear also.very comfortable to wear little difficult to get off. October 28, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Artimas Great product Would highly recommend this product. Had a knee injury and wanted something that didn't really allow side to side movement on my knee. This product helps me keep my knee healthy and that's what I wanted it for. The only issue I have found is that it tends to get uncomfortable if you have to keep your knee bent for a long period of time. October 27, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by EKIN702 Best knee brace money can buy I totally recommend this knee brace. I injured my knee a few years ago and ever since then I have been looking for the perfect knee brace to use and that will fit me right. I've used Mueller, which was good, but it didn't hold up on the activities that I do (meaning stitching unravelled) then I used DonJoy, which was also good and expensive, but it's metal frame started digging into my calf. I have huge calves. Simply put, get this and you will play with confidence that your knee is 100% supported. October 20, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by Dedee51 Good support This knee brace has firm support but a little bulky for me personally. The ordering process was quick and efficient! October 8, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by CMG Excellent support I'm able to resume all normal activity with this support. October 6, 2015
Rated 2 out of 5 by Kim15 Received wrong size Purchased an XL online and received an XL package with a L in the box. Same thing happened to me in the store. I had to return it to the store to get an exchange September 7, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ax Shock Doctor Ultra Knee Support w/ Bilateral Hinges Supports my knee well, I haven't pushed my knee with this brace yet, but looking forward to doing so. August 9, 2015
Rated 1 out of 5 by Haw Terrible The brace ripped the next day when I was just walking. Don't see how this would work for soccer which it was bought for. July 16, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by Nat Good support for torn meniscus and arthritic knee I bought the brace looking for the extra support my current brace couldnt provide. Like the other reviews mentioned the brace does run small so be sure to order next size up. It kept my knee from locking up and provided the stability I was looking for July 5, 2015