Shock Doctor Ultra Knee Support w/ Bilateral HingesItem Number: 11584725
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $49! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
Stay supported throughout any activity with the Shock Doctor® Ultra Knee Support with Bilateral Hinges. Bilateral support hinges ensure stability and protection with every move, keeping you on top of your game. An anatomical pre-curved design offers fit, comfort and stability. Four-way stretch Lycra® mesh at the back of the knee keeps you comfortable, cool and dry.
- Designed to support moderate to major ligament sprains, muscle strains and unstable joints
- X-Fit® strap provides additional stability by wrapping leg with a comfort strap that overlaps the hinge to maximize stability during flex
- Lycra® mesh at the back of the knee promotes airflow during rigorous activities
- N-Tex™ air-flow vented neoprene keeps moisture out, promotes therapeutic warmth and healing
- Antimicrobial technology helps to reduce odor causing bacteria
- Anatomical pre-curved design for fit, comfort and performance
- Bilateral support hinges provide stability and protection throughout any activity
- Tempered aluminum stays provide additional knee stability
- Finger tabs help the brace slide on the knee easily
- Open patella
- Latex free
- Do not apply over open wounds
- Note: This product is not a substitute for medical care. Always seek a professional for the diagnosis and treatment of pain, injury or irritation.
- Model: 875
- Shock Doctor
Measure the circumference of the knee 2" below the center of the knee cap (patella).
- Small: 12.25-13.25"
- Medium: 13-14"
- Large: 13.75-14.75"
- Extra Large: 14.5-15.5"
- Double Extra Large: 15.25-16.25"
Country Of Origin: China
Rated 4.4 out of 5 by 79 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Gunsmith1 Great Product This is a good brace holds the knee in place and with the cross strap on the back it doesn't move on your leg June 18, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by roo Great product but runs small after a partial tear to my mcl i got this for support. it felt great until my leg started loosing cerculation. it runs really small so if buying get the next size up. June 17, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Golfer in Albany, NY Mainly good... I bought this to replace an older similar support product from a different manufacturer. The previous one wrapped around the knee and used four straps. This one pulls on and has only two straps. It conveniently has "tabs" that assist in pulling the support up into place and it is easy to align. The problem comes in pulling the support off. It does not have tabs that assist in pulling it down and it is very difficult to remove without that assist. (Note that the size I bought is appropriate.) All in all a good product; however, I fear that the pushing and pulling necessary to remove it may result in a short life. June 12, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Bo good fit My son is very comfortable in the knee support brace June 11, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by goochie boy very good product Bought this product about a month ago, and so far i an very pleased with this knee brace! The fit is good. The hinges are holding up as well. June 10, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by JNoll84 Excellent brace Brace provides stability in all directions. Great value for the price. June 5, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by starrfire21 fits well I tried all knee braces and this one fits and supports the best. June 4, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ray27 Great Support for Weak Knee I have a Right Knee that is just wearing out due to wear and tear, and age. I need a brace to help relieve the stress on my knee from basic walking, stairs, twisting and getting up out of a chair. Having to get on the floor to repair or pick something up became a frightening event. The Knee Support made a big difference. My only issue is that the stated size. I purchased the XL, I tried on Large and started with medium, the sizes are smaller than stated. I am 68 years old, and I certainly would not consider my leg at XL. I could not put the Medium on, the system slips on over the foot, the large was overly tight. Still it is a good system, and my highly regarded Orthopedic Surgeon approved of it upon viewing the brace on my leg. June 3, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Leo This item is Excellent My knee is 10 times better.. Thank you Shock Doctor June 3, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by 91dodge Good As a wildland firefighter this brace works very well May 31, 2014