Shock Doctor Ultra Knee Support w/ Bilateral Hinges
Stay supported throughout any activity with the Shock Doctor® Ultra Knee Support with Bilateral Hinges. Bilateral support hinges ensure stability and protection with every move, keeping you on top of your game. An anatomical pre-curved design offers fit, comfort and stability. Four-way stretch Lycra® mesh at the back of the knee keeps you comfortable, cool and dry.
- Designed to support moderate to major ligament sprains, muscle strains and unstable joints
- X-Fit® strap provides additional stability by wrapping leg with a comfort strap that overlaps the hinge to maximize stability during flex
- Lycra® mesh at the back of the knee promotes airflow during rigorous activities
- N-Tex™ air-flow vented neoprene keeps moisture out, promotes therapeutic warmth and healing
- Antimicrobial technology helps to reduce odor causing bacteria
- Anatomical pre-curved design for fit, comfort and performance
- Bilateral support hinges provide stability and protection throughout any activity
- Tempered aluminum stays provide additional knee stability
- Finger tabs help the brace slide on the knee easily
- Open patella
- Latex free
- Do not apply over open wounds
- Note: This product is not a substitute for medical care. Always seek a professional for the diagnosis and treatment of pain, injury or irritation.
- Model: 875
- Shock Doctor
Measure the circumference of the knee 2" below the center of the knee cap (patella).
- Small: 12.25-13.25"
- Medium: 13-14"
- Large: 13.75-14.75"
- Extra Large: 14.5-15.5"
- Double Extra Large: 15.25-16.25"
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 11584725
Shock Doctor Ultra Knee Support w/ Bilateral Hinges 105 105
Good stabilization and fit So far so good. I have early arthritis in my knee cap and wanted something to allow me enough extra support to be able to ski. I am unfortunately just out side the large size and at the small end of the extra large. Getting these hinged braces on is a bit of a challenge, but they add more support than any of the slip on ones. This brace is pretty comfortable for as much bulk as it adds. My knee does stay very warm, so plan on a little sweat. It fits fine under sweat pants, but would not likely fit under jeans unless they were pretty loose. I have not had a chance to hit the slopes yet, I wanted to break it in before spending a long day with it on. Seems good for my desired use. February 15, 2015
Returned it When u tried it on, I was not happy with it. I measured my leg, but it seemed too tight. And it was bulky and hard to put on correctly. I returned it to the store. February 11, 2015
Great Support Fits well, comfortable, easy to bend knee. Smells fresh for a long time between washings February 4, 2015
Great quality product This product is the top of the line for knee support. It gives you great range of motion without allowing the knee to over extent. December 3, 2014
Shock Doctor Ultra Knee Support w/ Bilateral Hinges does the job This is the second Knee support I purchased. The first one worked so well when my other knee needed support I had to have another one. I generally wear them for about 24 hrs when I am having knee pain. if I am working 6/12s on my feet I will start feeling the pain and so I get the knee braces out. They provide excellent support and I am able to sleep without knee pain. November 15, 2014
This is the best performing knee brace out there. This brace provides the best support for wrestling. However... the only drawback is it does not last. Figure 2 months life. After that it's time for a new one. October 28, 2014
Great support Little tight at first, but side supports are excellent, played golf with torn cartilage using this. October 22, 2014
mobility So far my son is really liking the support and mobility it is giving him definitely would buy another and recommend this product October 22, 2014
Our daughter started having pain in April 2014 due to a hyper extended strain on the knee, adding with this knee support & PT her knee is more stable. Awesome brace I'd totally recommend it to any athlete. October 15, 2014
not worth the money Product is not good for everyday use. Only last a few months and needs to be replaced. October 15, 2014