Gaiam 5mm Robin's Egg Yoga Mat
The Gaiam 5mm Robin's Egg Yoga Mat is designed for those that want more out of their yoga experience. Crafted thicker and with extra cushion, this mat is essential for high-intensity workouts during hot classes. You can also use this ultra durable no-slip mat for regular yoga use.
- Extra-thick, durable yoga mat for superior cushioning
- Solid mat construction does not contain latex
- Features non-slip, textured gripping surface for safe yoga practice
- Keeps your poses in place during hot yoga classes like Bikram
- Product Dimensions: 68" L x 24" W x 1/4" D
- Thickness: 5mm
- Recommended Care: Spot clean with cold damp water and dry flat
- Please note: Printed yoga mats release a very strong but harmless odor when first unwrapped. It is recommended you unroll and air out your mat for 2-3 days before use.
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 11587639
Rated 4.8 out of 5 by 6 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 0227 Yoga mat Excellent traction, and good thick padding. Very comfortable and portable. March 5, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kate Fat Mat Thicker mat in great color...perfect for lots of 'on the mat' exercises January 15, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bitter and Murky Great mat! I love this mat. It's a lovely, bright color and the extra thickness is very nice. The texture is "bumpy" not flat or smooth, which really helps keep the mat in place on the floor and it's especially helpful keeping your feet and hands in place. If your hands are sweaty they don't stick as much on the mat because of this texture. It is a quality mat and reasonably priced too. Great deal. August 1, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Stacy Yoga may This is my first yoga mat. I bought it for the color to be quite honest. It is very soft amd comfortable. Great product for a beginner like myself at a great price!! August 12, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Cyn Gaiam 5mm Robin's egg matt Nice texture and grip. Love the mat. Nice quality too. March 25, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by Namaste Cushioning is Great- Grip Nothing Special I bought this to replace my thinner yoga mat as I found my old one to be uncomfortable in headstand position, etc. The thickness & comfort of this mat is excellent, but my palms tend to get slippery on this mat. December 10, 2014
1-6 of 6