Powerline P2X Home GymItem Number: 11588547
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $49! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
The user-friendly, multi-function Powerline® P2X Home Gym offers free-range movements and range of motion for any size user. It combines an ergonomically correct press arm perfect for both traditional exercises and functional training. The leg press features a 2:1 weight ratio, meaning the 160 lb weight stack feels more like 320 lbs for ultimate resistance. In-Home Delivery and Assembly available - see below for details.
- Fixed pulleys swivel for variety with smooth, consistent resistance
- Traditional press arm for chest press, incline press, shoulder press and mid row exercises
- Two-way adjustable back pad and seat pad ensure proper positioning
- Bearing pivot point leg developer provides smooth, natural leg extensions and curl exercises
- High, mid and low pulleys
- Leg press station features a 2:1 ration for increased resistance
- Pivoting cable handles
- Dimensions: 71" Length x 66" Width x 83" Height
- Manufacturer's warranty: 10 years frame, 1 year parts
- Curbside Delivery: Includes curbside delivery service to the end of your driveway. This service does not include set up or assembly of product or removing of packaging materials.
- In-Home Delivery and Assembly (shown as "Delivery and Assembly" under shipping options): Customer will receive call from installer to schedule delivery and installation appointment. In-Home Delivery and Assembly includes inside placement of the product at the point of use (up to 1 flight of stairs), unpacking the product, assembling the product and making sure the product is functioning properly. Debris (boxes, clear wrap, etc.) and packaging will be removed. The In-Home Delivery and Assembly will not be an available shipping method during any free shipping promotions.
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 708-427-3573.
Country of Origin: Imported
Rated 1 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 1 out of 5 by jack Returned to Manufacturer Bad piece of equipment. returning to manufacturer due to a number of problems including missing parts, bent or warped major pieces. September 23, 2012
1-1 of 1