Body Solid 245 lb Rubber Grip Olympic Plate Set
The Body Solid® Rubber Grip Olympic Plates 245 lb Set surpasses all others in quality, accuracy, reliability and price. Plates feature a quad-grip design for safe and easy use. They are encased in durable, heavy-duty rubber to prevent scuffing or damage to floors, walls or other equipment.
- 245 lbs total; includes two 45 lb plates, two 35 lb plates, two 25 lb plates, two 10 lb plates, two 5 lb plates, two 2.5 lb plates
- Quad-grip design for safe and easy use
- Encased in durable, heavy-duty rubber to prevent scuffing or damage
- Impact-resistant and won't rust, chip or lose color
- Integrated metal sleeve provides a smooth, secure fit onto any Olympic bar (bar sold separately)
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 11588550
Rated 4 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Rudy High School PE equipment purchase The rubber grip barbell plates are the perfect addition for our high school adaptive PE class. Students have limited mobility so safety around the weights is essential. THe weights stack well, are safer for students to put on and take off the bars, and the weisghts are also quiet when moved from place to place. Highly recommend this product to others! September 20, 2012
Rated 4 out of 5 by Weight Nerd Amount of Weight These were exactly what I was looking for...I'm just a little confused at the amount of weight. Based on my math...they come with 245 lbs total...not 255 lbs? November 11, 2011
1-2 of 2