Shock Doctor Wrist Compression Wrap
Don't miss a minute of the action with the Shock Doctor Wrist Compression Wrap. Z-Grip™ adjustable compression closure offers soft tissue support, joint alignment and blood flow while a thumb opening with Lycra ® binding ensures comfort and prolonged wear. N-Tex ™ air flow vented, terry lined neoprene keeps your wrist dry in the heat of battle as well as allowing the product to be worn for hours on end.
- Z-Grip ™ adjustable compression closure offers custom comfort, soft tissue support, joint alignment and increased blood flow
- Lycra ® binding guarantees comfort, prolonged wear
- N-Tex ™ air flow vented neoprene keeps you cool and dry while providing therapeutic warmth
- Supports minor pains, sprains, strains and is great for everyday, prolonged use
- Compression serves to support soft tissue, joint alignment and increased blood flow
- Proprioception: Body's awareness of stress; the brace restricts movement to have the body contract muscles and prevent further injury
- Shock Doctor
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 11596146
Rated 3.7 out of 5 by 15 reviewers.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Abdur123 Shock Doctor Compression Wrap It is hard to manage tennis racket grip while the Wrap is fastened around the thumb and wrist. October 30, 2012
Rated 4 out of 5 by Laks As advertised Used after a wrist injury, while playing tennis. Used it for preventive care and it served it's purpose. September 10, 2012
Rated 3 out of 5 by Jeff Great support with minimal material I use it to better support my injured wrist while doing sport and yard activities. The velcro type closure is biginning to frey - still working. Thumb hole has a tendancy to cut off circulation. Keep adjusting until comfortable. August 26, 2012
Rated 3 out of 5 by highspeedhec its pretty good I like this product, it does its job but I wish it would breathe more. August 21, 2012
Rated 4 out of 5 by Krav Maga Great wrist support It is able to support the wrist tightly without losing circulation. August 21, 2012