Shock Doctor Wrist Compression Wrap
Don't miss a minute of the action with the Shock Doctor Wrist Compression Wrap. Z-Grip™ adjustable compression closure offers soft tissue support, joint alignment and blood flow while a thumb opening with Lycra ® binding ensures comfort and prolonged wear. N-Tex ™ air flow vented, terry lined neoprene keeps your wrist dry in the heat of battle as well as allowing the product to be worn for hours on end.
- Z-Grip ™ adjustable compression closure offers custom comfort, soft tissue support, joint alignment and increased blood flow
- Lycra ® binding guarantees comfort, prolonged wear
- N-Tex ™ air flow vented neoprene keeps you cool and dry while providing therapeutic warmth
- Supports minor pains, sprains, strains and is great for everyday, prolonged use
- Compression serves to support soft tissue, joint alignment and increased blood flow
- Proprioception: Body's awareness of stress; the brace restricts movement to have the body contract muscles and prevent further injury
- Shock Doctor
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 11596146
Rated 3.7 out of 5 by 15 reviewers.
Rated 2 out of 5 by Chuck Good enough? I use this wrist wrap in the gym when I am conducting a leg day. I just use it in the case I want my wrist to stay lightly secured. February 20, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by Grumpycat101 So uncomfortable I will most likely be returning these unless my boyfriend can use them. Way to big for my wrist and extremely uncomfortable. March 31, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by snoopy22 Great wrist wrap! I have tried a couple of different wraps and this one is, by far, better than the others. It is the most comfortable one and the velcro is better than others I have used. I will be buying another! January 21, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by BeadazzleB Great Wrist Help Purchased this for our Granddaughter who plays tennis. She has arthritis so this item has helped her. In fact after getting the wrap, her very next tennis match she won 8-0. September 16, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by Kymberli Wasen't satisfied... Tho the price was great and so was the material. I just couldn't get it to feel comfortable no mater how I tried...in the end I ended up returning it... August 1, 2013