Shock Doctor Elbow Compression Sleeve with Compact Coverage
Play with confidence with the Shock Doctor® Elbow Compression Sleeve with Compact Coverage. The anatomical pre-curved compression fit flexible sleeve features a mesh window to keep you cool and dry. Finger tabs make for an easy on/off, and Lycra® binding ensures comfortable, prolonged wear. N-Tex™ air flow vented terry lined neoprene adds therapeutic warmth and healing.
- Designed to support minor pain, sprains and strains
- N-Tex™ air-flow vented neoprene keeps moisture out, promotes therapeutic warmth and healing
- Lycra® binding provides long lasting comfort
- Anatomical pre-curved compression fit sleeve provides compact treatment
- Mesh window for breathability and flexibility
- Finger tabs allow for an easy on/off
- Compression supports soft tissues, joint alignment and increased blood flow
- Latex free
- Do not apply over open wounds
- Note: This product is not a substitute for medical care. Always seek a professional for the diagnosis and treatment of pain, injury or irritation.
- Model: 829
- Shock Doctor
Measure circumference of forearm 2" from elbow tip.
- Small: 8.75-9.75"
- Medium" 9.5-10.5"
- Large: 10.25-11.25
- Extra Large: 11-12"
- Double Extra Large: 11.75-12.75"
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 11596150
Shock Doctor Elbow Compression Sleeve with Compact Coverage 42 42
Great compression sleeve Perfect mix of compression and support. Stays in place. Easy to pull on with tab. March 11, 2014
Not sure it is the right size I bought for my Dad and it may be a little small but He really enjoys it. March 11, 2014
It's fine It provides good support but doesn't limit movement. February 5, 2014
Does it's job I was having problems with my elbow. Turned out to be tendinitis. So I got this sleeve to censor eas my elbow while working. It's very comfortable and helps reduce my pain for sure. No real gripes about it. January 21, 2014
Gives support Product is well made and easy to slip on. The sizing seems to be on the small side though. I can wear it for a few hours (3-4) and then have to take it off because of chafing. It does help with my tendonitis of the elbow. November 20, 2013
Great product I play a lot of slow pitch softball and needed elbow support. Icing would only help a bit. Then bought the shock doctor elbow compression sleeve. I have had no trouble or soreness since I bought this product November 13, 2013
wear it everyday Comfortable, forget its on. It gives my arm just enough support without squeezing to hard. My injury is heading great and I can continue work. October 29, 2013
Standard Brace This brace is average, slides while working out but it does support the elbow. Material is easily washed and has held up well so far. I wish it was adjustable and lighter weight. August 7, 2013
softball use This worked out really well for 13 yo daughter. She uses them to play softball. She does complain of the heat that it holds in, but that is what it is supposed to do, just a warning, but really love the product. July 14, 2013
Tennis Elbow This elbow support works well in keeping your elbow pain in check and is flexible enough to allow you to do daily activities. June 18, 2013