Shock Doctor Elbow Compression Sleeve with Compact Coverage
Play with confidence with the Shock Doctor® Elbow Compression Sleeve with Compact Coverage. The anatomical pre-curved compression fit flexible sleeve features a mesh window to keep you cool and dry. Finger tabs make for an easy on/off, and Lycra® binding ensures comfortable, prolonged wear. N-Tex™ air flow vented terry lined neoprene adds therapeutic warmth and healing.
- Designed to support minor pain, sprains and strains
- N-Tex™ air-flow vented neoprene keeps moisture out, promotes therapeutic warmth and healing
- Lycra® binding provides long lasting comfort
- Anatomical pre-curved compression fit sleeve provides compact treatment
- Mesh window for breathability and flexibility
- Finger tabs allow for an easy on/off
- Compression supports soft tissues, joint alignment and increased blood flow
- Latex free
- Do not apply over open wounds
- Note: This product is not a substitute for medical care. Always seek a professional for the diagnosis and treatment of pain, injury or irritation.
- Model: 829
- Shock Doctor
Measure circumference of forearm 2" from elbow tip.
- Small: 8.75-9.75"
- Medium" 9.5-10.5"
- Large: 10.25-11.25
- Extra Large: 11-12"
- Double Extra Large: 11.75-12.75"
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 11596150
Shock Doctor Elbow Compression Sleeve with Compact Coverage 40 40
Great compression elbow sleeve This elbow sleeve is the perfect size. It's not too big but yet not too small. It keeps my elbow protected and snug. Also it's very easy to wash and dry October 29, 2014
Not Bad It does the job, but after 10-15 minutes I've found this particular sleeve gets pretty uncomfortable. I have to readjust it a lot or take it off all together. August 12, 2014
Poor quality I have only used it a half dozen times and the mesh on the elbow is tearing already. August 12, 2014
Protection Daughter is soccer goal keeper...in hot weather great elbow protection when she is wearing short sleeves....easy to get on/off, breathable and good protection... August 5, 2014
Works Great Really seems to be helping ease the pain in lifting. June 24, 2014
broke elbow need support I broke my elbow in march i needed support to get back in to swinging golf clubs an playing golf. This compresion brace is wonderfull its not to big to get in way an provides great support to my elbow. Its small enough to provide max support but all so not to bigt to look like a suit of armor. Works great. June 18, 2014
Works for my elbow pain Very comfortable and good support, allows me to play golf with less elbow pain May 28, 2014
Great elbow sleeve! I have fairly short arms and have struggled in the past to use elbow sleeves because they are both to high and low on my arm at the same time! I use this when benching, squatting, and deadlifting, super comfy and keeps my elbow happy. I really like the mesh on the inner-elbow so you don't get fabric bunched up there. May 14, 2014
Great compression sleeve Perfect mix of compression and support. Stays in place. Easy to pull on with tab. March 11, 2014
Not sure it is the right size I bought for my Dad and it may be a little small but He really enjoys it. March 11, 2014